[Resolved]  Ponds Age Miracle Day Cream — duplicate product

For last one year i was using ponds age miracle day cream and with the product i was very much satisfied, but 15 days ago since stock was not available with big bazar counter when rate was reduced to Rs 299/- i had purchased from medical shop and after using the same it seems to be duplicate not the original quality. i check the packing its indian make.

Comments

I am from Bangalore and even I experienced the same problem. The first time (about 3 months back) I bought Ponds Age Miracle (Rs. 350) from a local supermarket and was very happy with the result. In the month of July I purchased Rs.140 box from Star Bazaar Bangalore and I noticed that it smelt different. The feel of the cream was totally different, not a bit like how it used to be. I thought maybe becoz this is small pack and there could be some discrepency. I was very unhappy with the cream, i discontinued using it. Just to make sure that it could be one-time mistake i again bought Rs. 350 box which was sold at a discount price (Rs. 199) from a nearby medical store. I was very disappointed to see that even this was bad. All the 3 pack look the same. I am very sure that this is not the same product that was initially released in market. There is something fishy behind Ponds' discount offer. We didnt ask for discount. All we need is a quality product. This is breaking of trust and purely cheating. VERY DISAPPOINTING
Hi.. I am vaishali from Mumbai. I have also faced the same problem. I am regularly using this age miracle daily resurfacing cream - Day cream. But it happend 3 times that I got duplicate cream. The bottle, cover, packing, lableing was as per original but the containt was wrong. They have charged me Rs. 350/- but the actual cream in bottle was something else. I am sure this is some packing mistake done by company in 3 to 4 lots. First time I faced this problem in July-10. Again in Sept & Oct10.

Can somebody tell me where we can place complaint to company for this.

Complaint categoryCategory: Cosmetics