[Resolved]  Ponni Gas Service, Bharat Gas — Bad Service - Collection Extra Money - Very hard approaching - Not give bills

Respected Sir, In your Namakkal distributor M/s. Ponni Gas Services, it is very worst service in all aspects. They are not given the cylinders correct bookking time and not give proper bills. Suppose we have give extra money immediately they give cylinder without booking of pass book. And they are not given bills till. After a long war till they are not responding this regard. We dont know what is the exact cost of one refil cylinder. But we pay for every cylinder for Rs.375/-. And also the office staffs are approaching very worst. Suppose to make call to book the cylinder they used hard words to customers. I request you to kindly change your distributor to others. Otherwise please give the dealership to an another dealer. This is the correct way rectify the problems. In this regard I was sent a large number of complaints, but no response from them. Ok, again again I try to rectify the problems. I am expecting your favourable action.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other