[Resolved]  Poonam Gas Agency,F-5,Shakurpur Colony,Shakurbasti,Delhi-110034. — Non-delivery of gas cylinder due to lack of communications among the internal staff of Poonam Gas Agency.

I have booked for one refilling my domestic gas cylinder on 10-Oct-2009 by personal visit at your gas agency office, F-5,Shakurpur, but today dated 16-Oct-2009 I have not recieved my gas cylinder. I have telephoned today for inquiring about this but the reply was not satisfactory also in iliegal manner. There in no Notice-Board which display the time period of delivery for consumers in front of gate of Agency as per order of ministry. The booking counter reply " your delivery made after one week " . Please tell me , Is it an official order from any ministery ? if yes, why not display the copy of order in front of /on the gate of agency for General Public / Consumers .
General Advice :-
Please ,for the General Public , Display a notice board for Consumers also with signature of authority if you have to delivered after one week. e.g.
" Delivery Aftar One Week " by order of owner /
by order no. _______

I have not found any notice board in front of / on the gate or nearby gate of gas agency. I was also harassed by the staff of agency at counter.
My Name _______________Ganga Dhar
My Consumer No. ________29366.
My Contact No. __________[protected]

Please take neccessary action against the deliverymen of my area with also concerned staff of gas agency for this act.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other