[Resolved]  Poonja International, Mangalore — My worst experience at Poonja, Mangalore

had been at Mangalore on 2nd Feb to spent 3 days and enjoy Beach Festival over there. But since I step into Poonja all planned things become bad to worst. I found that this is the worst hotel to be stayed after get in touch with the base. Starting from Front desk executive to supervisor everyone is inelegant and discourteous.

Even though I made the booking confirmed through TravelPort on 10th January 2007, the people over the reception were not been convinced and ask me pay the money all over again. So I decided to leave the hotel and I paid 1680/- (Bill No : 13241 / Room No 601) for 1 day as I was bound to pay the same.

On 3rd Feb I been informed from TravelPort that there was some misunderstanding happened from Poonja side and now they were accepted the fault.

In this blame game all the losses were mine.

Avoid Poonja International, Mangalore ... There are other good hotels over there !!!

Comments

I do agree with the same.. Poonja International Mangalore is a worst hotel of its kind. Avoid to stay here ... lets fill a complaint against the Hotel !!
Poonja is a worst hotel to stay...... people over there are stupid & .... its better you stay some other hotel if you are in mangalore...
Payel...
Thanks Abrobit to bring this issue in the portal :)
Yup!!!! its a worst hotel of its kind !!!!! i request viewers to not to stay in this hotel...
Thats very true Abrobit ..
exactly same thing happend with me .. this is the worst hotel in Mangalore !!!
Yes, Abro bhaiya, you are right the poonja international is really a bad experience in our life.