[Resolved]  Post office, Sirsa — non delivery of passport

I would like to complain through your forum that since last one month the postman of our area "Ramesh Kumar" (Gobind Nagar, Sirsa-125057, Haryana) is misbehaving with us and refuses to give us the pasport of my brother "Gaurav". My brother is working in Panipat, Haryana in ICICI Bank and he is not getting any leave, so he cannot come to Sirsa to get his pasport. The postman is misbehaving with us. He says that he will not give us the pasport and send it back to Chandigarh pasport office. Even though, about five years ago when i was working in Noida, he delivered my own pasport to my mother in Sirsa but now he refuses to give it to my mom or dad. And one more complaint is that, i got every month my telephone bill by date 5, but this month, i got my telephone bill on date 25 and i was late to pay my bill.

Government employees did not understand the working of private employees working in private field, and for such reasons and such kind of workers working in government field, government is loosing his faith and going down and down.

On complaining to the local Postal Authority there is no positive reply .Please help us ASAP.

Pradeep Kumar
H.N. 559, Gobind Nagar
Sirsa-125057, Haryana
Ph.[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i am +2 i am agree a jop in sirsa
my resume h.n.463 old housing board colony sirsa (haryana)

Complaint categoryCategory: Other