[Resolved]  Postal Life Insurance — transfer of policy

sir, in this regard i have already submitted 02 nos. of complaints. my policy no.wb-122258-cc and i want to transfer my policy from baneswar, cooch behar to rodhan-127043 haryana so that i may pay my premier amount in due time. thanks.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Dear Sir
Please transfer my PLI Policy No.-KT- 459643-CC From the Office of Supd. of Post Offices, Kodagu Divison, Medikeri to Alwar(Rajasthan) so that I can pay my premium on time.
Thanking you.

Yours faithfully
Satyavir, Teacher
KV No.1 Alwar (Rajasthan)
Postal Life Insurance - transfer

sir, in this regard, I am servicing in CRPF since 2011 and my policy no.AP-511001-CC, i want to transfer my policy Malda head post (732101) west bengal. I request you kindly may be my above problem please.
Thanking you sir.

sir, in this regard I request you, my policy no.APS[protected]L named of Kuldip Kumar want to transfer at my home town PIN-122105 (Haryana) so that i may pay my premium amount in due time. I am retiring from army service wef 01 Oct 2016. I wait your satisfy reply on Email [protected]@rediffmail.com or my hello No [protected]. thanks.
To,

The Addl Dte Gen APS (PLI Cell)
PIN-908716
c/o 56 APO

SUB : TRANSFER OF MY PLI POLICY NO APS[protected]L

RESPECTED SIR,

1. With due respect and humble submission i would like to state the following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action please.

2. I No 15333191L Hav Manik Mandal of Madras Engineer Group & Centre, Bangalore presently serving with Garrison Engineer (I) R&D RCI, Vignayankancha PO, Hyderabad-500069, the holder of PLI Policy No APS[protected]L, per month recovery amount Rs. 3175/- and maturity date 31 Dec 2026. Till that period my payment of monthly premium is through PAO (OR), MEG, Bangalore. Due to disbandment of APS Group I want to transfer my above Policy at my native place Post Office i.e. Jote Basanta - Post Office, Malda - Teh, Dist - Malda, West Bengal, PIN-732128 as i intend to continue my PLI Policy thereafter and deposit premium in cash at the said Post Office.

3. It is also intimated that if the same Policy is not possible to transfer my native place Post Office then the same may please be transfer to SBI Bank at my duty station i.e. State Bank of India, RCI Branch, Branch Code-10386, Vignayankanch-PO, Hyderabad-500069.

4. In view of the above I request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful for transfer the above Policy I will always be gratful to you.

Thanking you.

No 15333191L Hav Manik Mandal
Garrison Engineer (I) R&D RCI
Vignayankancha - PO
Hyderabad-500069

Postal Life Insurance [PLI]
    Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Phone
    Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Address
    Directorate of Postal Life Insurance Chanakyapuri P.O. Complex, 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110 021