[Resolved]  Postpaid connection no [protected] — Unnecessary calls from vodafone

I, B B Sharma, having vodafone phone No. [protected] received a call from vodafone no. [protected] on 26.11.2007 and the caller identified himself as vodafone company representative. He simply chatted with me and asked as to how I am paying vodafone bills. Thereafter at 15:47 on the same day I received a message saying "Hello! we have received your request for PromoPack activation & will be activated within 48 hrs. To cancel.....". The same message was repeated at 16:14 hrs on the same day. When I responded in the way the message desired, I received a message (at 17:44 on the same day) saying that your previous request given to our teleclaling executive has been cancelled. KINDLY NOTE THAT THE SUBSCRIBER DID NOT MAKE ANY SUCH REQUEST. Subsequently, at 11:57 PM on 14.12.2007, I again received a message saying that "Hello! We have received your promopack activation request of Local Pack @49 on 26th Nov 2007. This will be effective from 14th December, 2007. To cancel.....". When I sent the reply in the negative at 23:40, 23:47 & 23:48 on 14.12.2007, I received the message at 23:52 on the same day saying that "your previous request given to our teleclaling executive has been cancelled". Inspite of that when I received the bill, I was charged Rs49/- with taxes. After this I talked to Mr. Arun Saxena on 19.12.2007 at vodafone customer care phone. He confirmed that this amount will be deducted from your next months bill. I clarified that I would be paying only Rs100 and not the extra money charged by vodafone. THIS TALK WAS CONFIRMED BY YOUR MESSAGE AT 14:10 HRS ON THE SAME DAY. I also received a message at 16:41 Hrs on 19.12.2007 that [protected]@49 has been deactivated on your vodafone mobile No [protected]. Accordingly, I paid Rs.100/- on 1.1.2008 but I received a message saying that "Your outstanding as on 02 JAN 08 is Rs.55". I AM UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR FROM VODAFONE. Again today (02.01.2008 at 13:18 Hrs) I received a phone from vodafone No. [protected] and the caller identified himself as Sunil Mishra from vodafone company. When I asked as to why do you want to talk to me, he immediately disconnected the call. IT IS INTERESTING TO NOTE THAT BOTH THESE NOS i.e. [protected] & [protected] WERE TEMPORARILY CREATED, SINCE WHEN I CALLED AT THESE NOS, A RECORDED MESSAGE THAT THIS PHONE IS TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE IS DISPLAYED. Such calls and creation o[censored]nnecessary botheration amounts to harrassment to customers by SERVICER PROPVIDER. IT MAY BE NOTED THAT THE PREVIOUS HARRASSMENT CAUSED TO ME HAS STILL NOT ENDED AND A NEW CHAPTER OF HARRASSMENT HAS BEEN STARTED BY THE VODAFONE COMPANY TODAY. DO YOU WANT TO FORCE ME TO START LEGAL PROCEEDINGS WITH RECORDED CONSERVATION OF BOTH CALLS FROM VODAFONE TELEPHONE NUMBERS QUOTED ABOVE AND ALL THE MESSAGES QUOTED ABOVE? YOUR EARLY REPLY WILL BE APPRECIATED.