[Resolved]  Power Shoes — Badminton shoes from Bata

I wanted to buy a pair of non-Marking shoes for playing Badminton.When I went to one of the Bata outlets in Velechery, Chennai, I was initially told that there were no non-marking shoes in stock by one of the sales persons, within 5 minuted there was another sales guy who told me that they had the shoe and sold me a pair of power shoes saying that these are the shoes that are used for playing badminton.

When i took the shoes to my coach he very told that these were wrong pair of shoes and i had to get it replaced.I went back to the showrrom, only to be treated very badly with terribly poor response.After a lot of shouting and screaming the store manager told me that i will get the shoes in 2 days time.I bought the shoes on[protected]saturday) I was supposed to get it by 11-08-09, when i called the store, i was told that I will get it by 14-08-09.It is already 18-08-09 today, and i still haven't got a replacement for my shoes and the response from the store is awful.

The store is asking me to make an unnecessary purchase for the amount if the shoes are not available, after a hideous wait for over 10 days.

Request you to kindly look into it.

Thanks and Regards,
Nithya

Comments

nice blog i am looking for cricket shoes and winter boot..mostly i used skechers uk.. and found here lovely winter collection check this out: http://treds.co.uk/manufacturer/skechers/87/1
thanks for sharing...
your shoes which have gum sole have the border of it coming out just within ten days

Complaint categoryCategory: Other