Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  POWER TRADING CORPORATION — NON ISSUE OF SHARES& DISHONOUR OF CHEQE AGAINST REFUND

i had applied for 2000 shares on 06/03/2004 vide application no 983184 along with DD of Rs 32000 ( no 253/23203 UBI delhi ) in power trading corporation public issue . but i had not received / alloted any shares and refund . after several representation writing /telephonic with MCS LIMITED ( THE REGISTRAR TO THE ISSUE ) , the delhi office of MCS LTD issue refund cheue of Rs 32000 vide cheque no 766329 dtd 11/05/05 on 08/08/05. i deposit in my my PNB account , my banker (PNB) present it to banker of MCS ltd , ICICI BANK LTD , but cheque was dishonour by the banker of MCS LTD on 11/08/05 with advise of insufficent funds . despite several reminders / notice to mcs ltd , mcs ltd is not responding seriousaly . not after almost five years my 32000Rs has been blocked towards company . i am retired primary teacher of a villge muklan dist hisar haryana . i request through your to resove / take up matter my cell no is [protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Stock Market