POWERBALL NATIONAL LOTTERY,apply4payment10signgmail.com, — Fraud

Bipad Taran Paul
Respected Sir/ Madam
Before few days I was submit same compliant regarding winning in lottery (Sweeps Promotional Games International), again few people sending me like that now what I will do? Through this letter I want to aware or tell them (those fraud person)that “I am not interested in any kind of lottery or other’s money, here is nothing personal or private so don’t send me these kind of latter otherwise …………………………...
And one request to my friend who got or in future if you get this kind of latter please don’t reply them and if you want to reply then you are reply with or use your only very strong slang language whatever you know.
Bipad Taran
They are sending me this kind of letter. I am showing these below

Your email just won £500, 000 Pounds in anniversary give-away lotto.No purchases of tickets was required.Participants for the draws were randomly selected from a worldwide range of web searchers who use the Google search engine(Googler) and other Google ancillary services.For more info, send your winning Ticket
number:[protected], CGPN:[protected], Serial
numbers:BTD/[protected]/06, Lucky
numbers:[protected])to Mr.F.Henson,
email:[protected]@gmail.com,
[protected]@live.com.Thank you for using Google.
MRS ELI RAMKA (Coordinator/announcer)
Contact Mr.Jeffery Brooks for the claim of one million pounds which your I D won in the POWERBALL NATIONAL LOTTERY.Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail with your details below to : E-mail: [protected]@btinternet.com
Full names
FROM THE DESK OF MR OMAR KABORE
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) OUAGADOUGOU,
BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA.
RE-TRANSFER OF ($15, 000.000.00 USD)
(FIFTEEN MILLION DOLLARS)

Dear Friend,

As-Salaam Alaikum

Transfer to overseas ($ 15, 000.000.00USD) Fifteen million United States Dollars) from the Bank of Africa, I want to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to receive this funds quitely.

I am MR OMAR KABORE, the accountant personal confidant to Dr. Ravindra F. Shah
who died together with his wife Dr.Mrs. Manjula Parikh-Shah in a plane crash on the 1st Oct. 2003 on their way to attend wedding in Boston. Mr. Ravindra F. Shah, is an American, a physician and industrialist, he died without having any beneficiary to his assets including his account here in Burkina Faso which he opened in a Bank of Africa in the year 2000 as his personal savings for the purpose of expansion and developement of his company before his untimely death in 2003.

The amount involved is (USD 15, 000, 000.00) Fifteen Million USD, no other person
knows about this account, I am contacting you for us to transfer this funds to your account as the beneficiary, I want to first transfer $5, 000.000.00 ( Five million USD) from this money into a safe account abroad, after which we will transfer the remaining (10M) but I don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local person here, without valid international foreign passport, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or drivers license and foreign a/c because the money is in US Dollars and the former owner of the a/c r.Ravindra
F. Shah is a foreigner too, and as such the money can only be approved into a foreign
a/c. However, I am revealing this to you with believe in ALLAH that you will never let me down in this business, you are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently.

Send also your private telephone and fax number including the full details of the account to be used for the deposit.I need your full co-operation to make this work fine. because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you, upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with instruction of a key bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business. At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring. Please kindly contact me on my personal email ([protected]@voila.fr) I look forward to your earliest reply .

Sincerely,

ALLAH BLESS YOU.
MR. OMAR KABORE
BANK OF AFRICA

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: [protected]@yahoo.com

- MR ISSA KABORE AUDITOR GENERAL DEAR, TRANSFER O[censored]S$15.200.000 00 MILLION TO YOUR ACCOUNT. Ifeel quite safe dealing with you in this important business. Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is private, and it should be treated in strict confidence. At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties, In order to transfer out FIFTEEN MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS, (US$15.[protected] from our bank here in Burkina Faso . The fund for transfer is of clean origin. The owner of the fund is a foreigner, a program leader who was believed to acquire the fund through his secret Crude Oil deal with the Former IRAQ government. The deceased died with all the members of his family in an auto-accident in June 23, 2001 without a WILL. The amount involved is US$15, 200, 000.00 I want to transfer this money into your account as the foreign beneficiary of the fund. I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, BUT BE SURE THAT IT IS REAL AND A GENUINE BUSINESS. I CONTACT YOU BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN ONCE THE FUND GOES INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Comments

powerball promo — Fraud

i received a mail ...i am attacting the same...

POWERBALL PROMO <[protected]@powerball.com>

You are a winner of the POWERBALL online promo held on the 22nd of September 2007.Contact
our legal agent for claims. Email:Barr.[protected]@yahoo.es.
hii sir, how r u. i want join your lottery, i am in india, i am student now . am poor. i

POWERBALL NATIONAL LOTTERY,apply4payment10signgmail.com, - Fraud