[Resolved]  ppf transfer — PPF account not transferred

Dated 09.01.2010.
Dear Sir/Madam.
I would like to draw your kind attention regarding completely negligence of postal department due to this myself is suffering since last seven months. After getting unsuccessful I am bond to take the matter in this forum & hoping solution at the earliest.
I had deposited my PPF account Passbook (A/C No. 8765) on date 27/07/2009 at Head Post Office Raigarh (C.G.) for Transfer of my PPF account from Ballabhgarh distt.Faridabad Haryana-121004 to Raigarh Post office. At the time of deposition of my passbook postmaster said that it will take time of one month for transferring the account from Ballabhgarh to Raigarh, but unfortunately till date I have not received my account transferred at Raigarh post office. I have many times visited to Raigarh post office but they people are unable to find my documents, as per them my documents sent to “Head Post master Faridabad” on dated 27.07.2009 through registered post vide Reg.No. 5134 dated 27.07.2009.but till today it has not reached at Ballabhgarh post office. I approached to Post master Raigarh many times but result is zero they are still saying that wait for some time. Two reminders were also sent at same address “Head Post master- Faridabad” by Raigarh post office but not got the reply. I got enquired from Ballabhgarh post office but as per their records there is no such type of documents reached till 08.01.2010.
So please give me solution of my matter as soon as possible because I have 2 months remaining for deposit some amount in my PPF account.
My PPF Account No. - 8765
Inception date; 04.03.2002.
Amount in balance: Rs. 83296/=

Yours faithfully.
Gopal .Krishan. Sharma.
H.No. ND-14, Urjanagar Colony.
Jindal Power Ltd.
Tehlirampur, Tamnar
Distt- Raigarh. (C.G.) 496107

Comments

ppf transfer — ppf transfer

I have submitt application for my 'PPF' (a/c.no.[protected]) transfer from boisar (Tarapur Indu. estate)branch to raipur (GCET) branch dated:-27/10/08.The raipur branch code-02852. But still not transferd. While concern officer told me that it will be transferd maximum 15 days( fifteen days).Now i don't know what i should do?
I have paid ppf payment due to on line sbi account but i have not recieved recipt of payment so what is procedure of reciept my ppf a/c no is[protected]

thanks

Inception date; 04.03.2002.
Amount in balance: Rs. 83296/=

Yours faithfully.
Gopal .Krishan. Sharma.
H.No. ND-14, Urjanagar Colony.
Jindal Power Ltd.
Tehlirampur, Tamnar
Distt- Raigarh. (C.G.) 496107
I was working with M/s.Permanent Magnets, Borivali Mumbai, April 2007 I left the Company & Joined M/s. Viswaat Chemicals Ltd., Ambernath (E), and applied for TRANSFER OF MY PPF ACOUNT NO. MH/6570/899. to new ACCOUNT NO. MH/98711/76.

But I regret to inform you that till now, after completing approx. 3 years, MY PF account is not transferred. What will the reason ? Every time whenever your office visited, they were telling it is under process. Why it is taking more than 2 years.

Your immediate action will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards