[Resolved]  Practicing CA — Coruption in co op housing society

1. My wife and Iam joint owner of flat on ground floor of the society, committee alleged that iam using flat for bazari activities. We filied reply to show cause notice indicating that part of the flat can be used for CA profession and part for residence. The committe member did not show reply to any member of the society and deleted our name from membership of the society.
2. I also filed Two RTI applications with the Registrar F south Malhotra House in the month of March 2009 but neither he nor society replies to all information sought including proof of allegation of bazari activities.
3. Society committe then alleged in the year 2009 that i have manipulated society bill of mine flat and charging less amount of maintenance since 2003 ( for the six months i was secretary), i filed letter to society, registrar, district deputy registrar, joint registrar and Federation of Co operative Housing society at verma chamber asking for details of past seven years about maintenance charges charged to all the members but no reply is received.
4.Since last 4 years external lekage is there and water seeps in our flat for which complaint is filed with society, registrar F south, District deputy registrar and BMC but nothing is moving.
5.Though i have contributed Rs.82000 plus for plastering and painting in the month of March 2009 ( within schedule of amount to be paid) but work of not even Rs. 5000/- is done till to date lekage still persists.
6. The main reason for removal of my name is to keep me away from asking any question on tenders for repair, type of work to be adone and already done etc.
7. In our socity majority is of corporate member and hardly some individual members are there and they form catle to loot the money.