[Resolved]  prakash home appliances / LPG gas — Non delivery of cooking gas in time.

I Have booked my gas on 4.08.08 booking no 1181. On enquiring to the distributor office on 20.08.08 they informed me it will be delivered to my house in bod uppal on 21.08.08 but they didn't deliver . My gas was finished on 19.08.08 .I have 3 small kids & I have to take burden for operating the old kerosene stove & kerosene in black for worming up the water for milk & food.
I didnt had this kind of problem in bangalore one year back.Since I have a single cylinder they used to book automaically in 35 days & on caliming after 35 days they used to deliver the cylinder in the evening or on the next day.
So I heartly apologize & request the bharat gas authorities to look in the matter & take action. Thank you.

Comments

i stay in nacharam .Our Gas consumer number is 26271 and When we call up on this Phone numbers [protected], 27204196, 27205127 to book gas they will not lift the phone.or else they will not give response im trying since 5 days please do the needful. any other facilty is there to book the gas.my mobile no is [protected]
Same is the case with me, I stay at nacharam. The contact numbers provided for Prakash home applicances Uppal doesn't work at all. its always busy. my consumer number is 20619. I booked for refill of cylinder using the ivrs number 126664. waited for 15 days but didn't get the cylinder. contacted one of the auto suppliers on the status of my booking. he asked me to contact the office number. To my surprise after a long time I got connected to one of the employees and she said that there was no booking done for 20619. I provided the details of the date time etc to her and explaining her that the numbers are never reachable. but she helplessly said that she cannot help and i need to do the booking once again. I immediately asked her to book for the refill. It has been more than 10 days and I still didn't get the cylinder. Please take necessary action against the vendor.
iI Have booked my gas on 7.09.10 booking Ref. No 3087610. On enquiring to the distributor office on 20.09.10 they informed me it will be delivered to my house in Hema Nagar Boduppal on 21.09.10 but they didn't deliver . My gas was finished on 08.09.10 .The bharat gas company claiming for the best service .This is the way they are claiming for the best service in hyderabad.

Thank you.
Mallikarjuna Rao
Hey guys, you can call this number [protected] and register the complaint against the distributor and get the cylinder delivered.