PRAN — information

Narnaund, Hisar District, Haryana, India
 jitender duhan
hello sir,
my complaint is that my PRAN is[protected] and i forgot my passward.I want to my detail so my phone no. is [protected] and my email add. is "[email protected]" so i want to keep in my a/c detail.
thanks.

Comments

Sir.! My name is Rapaka Baburao.my pran no:[protected]. In details my mother's Surname is spelt wrong as'KAPAKA'..so please correct it as' RAPAKA'..and also enter my PAN no : BTKPR2324G
Sir my pran no is[protected]..sir my date of birth(05/06/1986) is worng on the my pran card.plz sir chang my D.B.O (05/07/1986).And i want subscrition detail mo.no [protected]. email i d is ([email protected])

My pran no[protected] . I am working as V.ADYAPAK in state govt madya pradesh but till date I have not received any kit .Please provide me kit of pran so that i can see my status of pran.
Meeta hajari
burhanpur
[email protected]
Add- 27malamani indra nagar colony
near annapurna mandir lalbagh
Burhanpur 450331
SIR, MY PRAN NO[protected] I FORGOT MY PASSWARD. PLEASE RE ISSUE NEW PASSWARD TO MY MOBILE NO-[protected]
Dear sir my name is Dulam pattabhi My PRAN no is[protected] Please provide my savings details to my [email protected] and my mobile no is [protected] . I wish u that u will check my problem ? thanking you sir ?

PRAN - information