[Resolved]  Pratibha Motors Hero Honda — Service RELATED

I have this issue on SERVICE provided by this particular HERO HONDA dealer and i am surprised even after reporting it to customer care hero honda here in pune and even in gurgaon nothing has been done.
I gave my Hero Honda Karizma for repair which includes changing of parts like front kowl , Mudguard, and few small things i gave my bike on 28/9/2010 they said they will deliver on 10/10/2010 but when i went on the date nothing was done on my bike it was in same condition in which i left . I called pune and even GURGAON customer care they said they will do something but nothing is been done by them as well today is 21 and i still havent got my bike.
The dealer is not giving me date of delivery at same time i am fed up by the customer care exicutives as well they just are good for nothing i feel hero honda should do something on this matter .
Please help me if any1 can help on this issue,.

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek Tiwari

Comments

Dear...
i have purchased One Passion Pro & Three CBZ Xtreme
form Pratibha Motors (Wakad) I have facing lot of problems from sales dept.
Delivery guys and other staff is very rash...I am not intrested to any deal form your showroom

Sandeep
Pl. contact

I too am very dissatisfied with this particular agency. I gave my Hero Honda Splendor for servicing on 5/5/2012, a Saturday and they said that they will deliver it on Monday. I went to take my bike and saw that there were some dents on the petrol tank that were not there when I gave it for servicing. When I asked them about them they started mocking me as if I was a fool. Moreover there were some parts that were not properly fitted. they said that they are broken and not misfitted. I had no option but to take my bike after payment of the servicing. I took it to a local garage and the guy fitted 2 screws to fix the misfitted parts ... dents ... nothing can be done.

Devesh Pandey