[Resolved]  Prepaid Cnnection - Mob No [protected] — Non response of Custemer Care on my Requat for disconnecting - Airtel LIVE.

I am Shajeesh P , my Mob No is [protected]. I was activated an Airtel Live connection in my mob (Hand Set NOKIA-6600). For some unknown reason the following services have been activated in my Mob, (a) Holiwood Subscription, (b) Hooterbabs, (c) WapActress[protected]. Since last monday (11 Jan 2010) i was contact with Custemer care service for disconnecting the services/ Airtel Live. They are given me a 48 hrs for diconnecting the services. On complition of 48 hrs I am again contact with them. Then thay will give same mesege for write 'STOP' and ser Nos of the services for disconnecting the services. I have been sent more than 30 meseges to the Number of 1210, they given the reply for my all mesages that is " this is not a valied option". Till yesterdy evening i was contacted with total 06 employers of your custemer service but there is no any action has been taaken from your side for disconnecting the above mentioned services in my Pre paid connection, but the subscription amount has been deducting from my balance amount till now. I am already noted the names of the employers of your custemer care service which i was contact with them for the above purpose. I hope you will look my case on 'PRIORITY' and stop the above mentioned service with immediate effect.

Thanking you,