presario - cq42-115tu — Sell Old product instead of new one

I purchased HP Compaq presario cq42-115TU from Eurotech Infosys - Nehru Place, I used to believe HP for there better service and customer support, and product quality better business way and I plan and purchased product listed above but the shopkeepr gave me an old laptop instead of new one it was pack completly and to assure me he showed me a hp seal that was on the poly in which that was pack he convinced me that it was from hp once broken can not pack here it will go back to hp then again comes for sale I thought atleast hp chosed there business agency professionaly while it was all just fake I was not aware about product and asseceries much. that dealer sell me an old product of 2008-9 while all the things above box and packing showing it new when I used it I found it very slow and all folders were created in 2009 mean they just steal my money I need media to contact me and I want to file a case in consumer forum regarding this I tried to contct hp, and did complaint also but found no response instead of I purchased it in diwali offer for which i had to get a 2000 rs voucher for which I ve submit required doc. before one month found no response. DO NOT BELIEVE HP AND ITS RETAILS OUTLET......ALL IS FAKE THEY JUST STEAL MONEY.....................
Complaint comments

Comments

Ditto! Agree with you fully. But in our case the shop charged Rs.34, 000 whereas the current market price was less than Rs.30, 000/- (inclusive of all taxes). FOUR THOUSAND RUPEES EXTRA FOR NO REASON AT ALL!!!

But my biggest grievance is against their customer support. I had a recent malfunctioning laptop and they sent me a quotation of Rs.17, 000/-!!! I could easily get another laptop (a netbook) at that price!!! Not to mention the service charge of Rs.2, 800/-.

Total = Rs.2, 800 + Rs.17, 000=Rs.19, 800 (plus service tax @ 12.5%)
That amount can fetch me a full-blown core2duo laptop or an i3 PC!!!

Didn't bother going to the service centre again and got my lappy repaired at a local shop for Rs. 1, 000/- (inclusing all taxes) !!!

presario - cq42-115tu