Presidium School — Books

Ghazipur District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 RAJMALHOTRA1956

Recently I got my daughter's addmision at Presidium Indrapuram. I paid huge amount of close to Rs.5000 for books. When I went to collect the books, I just got hand full of books for my daughter and a Blue Box containing couple of books for the parents to read which surprised me. When I asked the lady at the counter, she told me that these are all the books for your child, and the blue box is for you. I said the lady that I am not interested to buy it as I have enough books on parenting, but she tried to convince me that the books are of great value add. Finally when I did not get convinced, she said it is mandatory to purchase them and you have no option. I had to buy them as I already paid the money for the books without knowing that the school is trying to sell books that they authoured as part of the childs text books. She further suggested that I will have to buy stationary and other items seperately.

My question is...if some one authors some books, does he/she needs to force people to buy at such a high value of Rs. 2000 by linking it to the childs text books. If readers find value, they will anyway buy it whatever may be the cost. The school should have put it on the stands and let Parents decide if they want to buy them or not rather than forcing them to buy.

Comments

Presidium School — money mind and,cheater management

school managment has no ears .they stand their for asking money by diffrernt ways(sparsh,photo album etc).they school doesnt start any activity like skates,swimming nt even music and basket ball BUT they charge for this.
I agree with you completely.

Forced selling is nothing but collecting money by distributing under valued product. Parents keep quite under the fear of possible strains in teacher child relationship.

Does Presidium school think that they are the best and only expert on parenting?
But i disagree Mr. RAJMALHOTRA1956

My son is in Presidium Pitampura and I want to say that I am really a very satisfied parent. The school is taking care of all his needs and he never complains. I sent him for 2 years in Mother’s Pride and then Presidium and both places I am till now satisfied. I hope they continue to provide the same services in future.
My two kids are in presidium and annual books we buy for kids is a huge cost around 10000 rs per kid, they are just trying to steal money from parents and found alternates every year. Some thing has to be done for that.
Presidium has started breaking the trust of parents . On written what they say; roll back everything on the sayings of management.
Just forget what they say verbal to parents.
I paid 10k for books of nursery class
and this time its 9k for kg class.
And on asking what special you have in your books ; they have no answer and on asking for such a hike of 13% ; the answer is "if we dont hike your fee; from where we will give increment to the teachers."

this was the teacher who built trust for her scrap builidng of palam vihar gurgaon and when we managed to study our kids without any facility; and the output is 13% hike in fee.

And verbally it was told that there will not be any fee hike for next session for palam vihar branch. This is the way they manage their business.
Worst branch is palam vihar gurgaon branch.

Presidium School - Books