[Resolved]  pride n passion — Inferior quality of material and non-replacement

Inferior quality of material and non-replacement
on 21-Feb-2009 night, I purchased one readymade patyala pant (bottom and shawl) for Rs.450/- from pride n passion, No.29, First Main Road, Tansi Nagar, velacherry, Chennai Phone[protected]. Since I was not satisfied on the quality of the material, immediately on the next day, 22-Feb-2009, I went to the shop and expressed my dissatifaction and demanded a replacement of the item with a good quality one. The store manager was indifferent and categorically told he could not replace any item.

The shopkeep also told he had been intimated by the owner of the shop not to accept any defective/bad quality items for replacement. This is atrocious and I request for a compensation on this. Please let me know what I should do in this regard

Sujatha
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Pride 'n' Passion — Inferior quality of materials

I purchased one readymade patyala pant (bottom and shawl) for Rs.650/- from pride n passion, No.29, First Main Road, Tansi Nagar, velacherry, Chennai Phone[protected]. After a single wash the cotton fabric is tearing in a particular place due to inferior quality of material. when this was informed to the shop keeper he said it is nto their fault so they cannot replace it. I used that material only twice and it has become unfit to use. They shop keept did not feel sorry or not ready to replace the material or to refund the cost of the material
Agree Totally. I have a verybad expereince with their tailorign unit as well.Extreme ignorance, and absolute slacked work. Very poor quality of stitching, and made emtravel atleast 5 times for alterations. Meeting the manager tomorrow asking for compensation.
You have used twice and washed it also. It's not acceptable and any shop will not replace it. At the movement you feel the goods are not so quality you should return it immediately. any how, they are offering 10% discount on 8th March.. try once again you will feel the difference... Regards, your friend.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other