[Resolved]  Prithi gas agency ( Bharat LPG gas ) — New Connection

To
Indian Consumer Complaints Forum

Feed Back Reference ID : 63474 and 64627 ( Bharat Gas )

How do I get a new LPG connection?

New LPG Connections are now available on demand. All you need to do is approach the nearest Bharatgas Distributor catering to your area with a proof of your residence address. The various documents accepted as proof of residence are Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Passport, Employer's Certificate, Flat allotment / possession letter, Voters Identity Card or Rent Receipt.

Distributors stock only ISI certified hotplates. However, it is not mandatory for you to buy your hotplate from the Distributor. Any make of your choice will suffice as long as it bears the ISI mark.

The Bharatgas connection will be released to you immediately on completion of required formalities. At the time of installation of the connection in your kitchen, please allow the Distributor's staff to demonstrate how to use the LPG equipment.
Back

Sub:- New gas connection Mental Agony by Gas Agency - Complaint………….Reg.
Ref : With above cited reference .

I have brought to your kind notice 15 days back regarding my new lpg gas connection
( domestic ). After making complaint to bharat gas authorities, The sales officer who should confidentially pursue the matter has forwarded my complaint to the concerned agency on whom I made complaint.
My parents are having bharat gas connection of their own, I got married I am having two kids
we are not joint family, Hence I want to take Separate gas connection now I am cooking on kerosene stove with is much expensive. Again I consulted the prithi gas, Lb Nagar, Warangal ( AP ) distributor yesterday to register new connection, he again says there are no bookings/ registrations and suggesting me to take from another Indane gas distributor.

Two days back Prithi gas agency employee visited my house after receiving complaint forwarded by concerned sales officer he told me that with one address it is not possible to give another connection. But they given to my friends and know persons by taking excess money Rs 4500 /- to Rs 5000 /- on same address . they also provide documents for fake Gas cylinders by taking Rs 1500/-to 2000/-.

I Cannot trust / believe the sales officer. Hence I request the higher authorities to do justice to me and provide me connection as early as possible since I am roaming from three years.

Previous Complaint,

I had no gas connection( domestic ), since from three years i am roaming around my neighbor BP Lpg dealer ( Prithi Gas Agency, LB Nagar, Warangal. they always says there is no connections, at the same time my friends and known persons have taken lpg connection from them by paying Rs 4500 /-, i dont have that much money Pl tell me Actual Gas connection rates after booking how many days i will get it.They are not even giving booking form.
Email : [protected]@rocketmail.com

S.Nanda Kumar
H.No[protected]
Kothawada, Warangal ( AP )

Cell : - [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I m consumar of BP LPG Gas .My Dealerin Sikar Rajasthan is M/S VIKRAM GAS Agency Silver Jubli Road Sikar . on 5.10.09 the dilivery man has given 1 kg Rice forsefully with gas cilender at my home when mother refused to take the packet of rice he was not ready to give dilivery of cilender. after that he charged Rs-76/- for the pack of rice.u r requetsed to plz look in to the matter and help those who r not able to afford such a costly thing with DADAGIRI .

Thanks.