[Resolved]  private service — surname change for H1 visa stamping

My passport got expaired last month now i have to renewal the passport but in my previous passport there is difference in my surname and my father surname and in my mothers name how can i change that please advice i have to go for H1 visa stamping now.

Names in the passport
===================
Applicant Name: DHOUZI MUBASHEER ALI KHAN
Fathers Name: DHOUZI KHADER ROUF KHAN
Mother Name : DHOUZI CHAND BEGUM

Actual names & Names in SSC, 10+2, Degree & PG
==========================================
Applicant Name : DOUSI MUBASHEER ALI KHAN
Fathers Name: DOUSI KHADER ROUF KHAN (Late)
Mother Name: PATHAN KHAMRUNISA BEGUM

passiblities of changing surname:
============================
1. For Applicant Surname: Deed poll certificate+2 paper adds+ original SSC, 10+2, Degree & PG Certificate +Pan card+ Driving licence+ bank statement of SBI i have.

2.For mother Name changes: Deed poll certificate+2 paper adds+ Bank passbook SBI i have

3. How can i change my father surname in my passport as he is expired ?

Please replay for my query as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Mubasheer.

Comments

private service — NEW VOTER CARD FORM NOT FILED

I am resident of Delhi by birth, currently put up in Dwarka, me and my wife has VOTER CARD the older one but dont know new one need to applied again. Just now came to know that We need to get new voter id card, please assist me what to do in this regard.

Looking for your kind support and co-operation.

Best regards
Sanjeev PANT

I am resident of Delhi by birth, currently put up in pandav nagar, i have VOTER CARD the older one but dont know new one need to applied again. Just now came to know that We need to get new voter id card, please assist me what to do in this regard.

Looking for your kind support and co-operation.

Best regards
shalabh saxena

private service — Inter nantiuonal lottery farud

I have recived the under mentioned E-mail on 16 Jun 09.
Please advise What to do is it fake or true.
THE CAMELOT GROUP INTERNATIONAL,
OPERATORS OF THE U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY
3 b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park,
Aintree, Liverpool, L 30 1 RD

ATTENTION:- Mr. Surinder Singh !!

I hereby congratulate you on behalf of the management and staff of THE CAMELOT GROUP NATIONAL E-MAIL LOTTERY, you are indeed very lucky because your email address ([protected]@yahoo.co.in ) that won you the sum of £ 1.230, 310 (One Million Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Three Hundred and Ten Pounds Sterling) was among the email accounts extracted for this program.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100, 000 companies all over the world.

Soonest, Mr James Irvin will be directing you on how to get along with your claims. The verification department has already proceed with the verification process and will be giving you instructions regarding your claims process.
Note, your prize money will be delivered to you as soon as they are through with the verification process.
You are therefore required to fill the underlisted form and send it as directed.

VERIFICATION FORM **ALL FIELD IS REQUIRED**
* In Words:
* Ref no. :
*Ticket No.:
*Lucky No:

You are to immediately fill the above verification form and send it to our FUND RELEASE DEPARTMENT for your claims with the contact information below.

MR. JAMES IRVIN.
APPROVAL/DOCUMENTATION DEPT.,
CAMELOT GROUP NATIONAL LOTTERY.
EMAIL:- camellot.dispatch_delivery.[protected]@msn.com

Tel:[protected]
Fax: +44-[protected]

More also, You will be directed by Mr. James Irvin on how your winning will be delivered or remitted to you safely. Do not hesitate to call me if occasion warrant it. It is my duty to make sure you receive your winning successfully.

NOTE:- Encouraging the use of internet world wide is the primary aims and motive of this award and our special thanks and gratitude to Mr. Bill Gate of Microsoft and all his Associates for alleviating poverty around the World. You are to revert to Mr. James Irvin message as soon as you gets it. This is because our delivery /processing department will be will be leaving U.K for Asia within the shortest period of time.

WARNING!!!
NO ONE IS ENTITLED TO CLAIM MORE THAN ONE WINNING PRIZE. YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED NOT TO REPLY ANY EMAIL OF THIS KIND EVEN IF OUR COMPUTERISED SENDING MACHINE DOES SO TWICE. IF YOU HAVE TWO EMAIL ADDRESS THAT EMERGED TO HAVE WON, BE INFORMED ALSO THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED FOR ONE CLAIMS ONLY.
Your next of kin is a person very close to you that can be contact if we are unable to reach .

Accept my warm regards.

Aintree, Liverpool, L 30 1 RD
United Kingdom
Tel: :[protected]

private service — About Fine India Account Size

Sir, my name Santosh Bhau Khochre my Id 10035748 and my wife name Sarika Santosh Khochre id 10052317 I invest 150000 Rs in Your fine india. But from 3 Months some problem in your ICICI BANK account and i no receive payout. Sir when acount be start. Pl sent me datails.
Thanking You.

private service — three months se services dekar paise kat rahi hai.

Mai Naresh Dutt mera prepaid mobile Number [protected] hai. mere three months se beauty service paise kat rahe hai. maine mobile per complaints ki per abhi tak paise kat rare hai. aapse request hai ki aap mere paise dilane ki karipa kare. hum 7-8 ladko ne reliance prepaid connections liye hai. kayoki hame ghar per STD karane parti hai. Reliance ka signal accha hai. kirpakarke Aap refund dilade.

Naresh Dutt