[Resolved]  Prize award — CERTIFICATE OF AWARD

Respected sir,
My mobile no. is [protected]. It has won a prize .and UK SPDC INTERNATIONAL uktelint 2009 Shell Petroleum development Company issued a certificte of award. The prize amount has been deposited in the access bank.Particulars of the certificate has been given below.
BENEFICIARY T.VICTOR
ADDRESS 128/2-5 WES CAR STREET, RADHAPURAM TIRUNELVELI DIST TAMILNADU SOUTH INDIA
REFERENCE NUMBER SPDC -77411
WINNING NUMBER [protected]
COUNTER SIGNED BY ALEJANDRO B. ACEVES, CHAIRMAN
I want to know that, it is correct or not. Can I believe it Please send an e-mail to me.
Thank you.
T.Victor, Mobile no. [protected] [protected]@live.in
CERTIFICATE OF AWARD
CERTIFICATE OF AWARD

Comments

Mr. T. Victor

i m also the prize winner like you in this draw. so i like to know that you received this winning amount or it is a scam.

I will b greatful to you i[censored] share the information with me, so that we both safe from the same

Pradeep Kumar Jalan
Hey

I am also recepient of this award. But I am also hesitating to respond as I am thinking

it should not be some fake. So please let me know is it true and safe to correspond

and I would really get the amount.

My mobile no. is [protected]. It has won a prize .and UK SPDC INTERNATIONAL uktelint 2009 Shell Petroleum development Company issued a certificte of award. The prize amount has been deposited in the BARCLAYS BANK PLC UKank Director,
TELL:[protected]
FAX: +[protected]
Particulars of the certificate has been given below.
TELL:[protected]
FAX: +[protected]
Particulars of the certificate has been given below.
Hey

hi
Im the recepient of the Vodaphone lucky no draw, Uktelint
well the representative Mr Robert leo taken Rs24000/. as delivery charges
today i got a mail saying your parcel has been held by Custom/revenue,
need to pay 1500$ more to get the draft
I'm confused, will somebody help me out
Michael
Goa
i have also recived a same e-mail from shell company and recived a award certificate.please can anyone say that it is fake or geniune?
digvijai tiwari
Respected sir,
My mobile no. is [protected]. It has won a prize .and UK 2009 Orange U.K Mobile Awardt Company issued a certificte of award.So please let me know is it true and safe to correspond
ORANGE TELECOMMUNICATION DEVOLOPMENT COMPANY

COUNTER SIGNED BY ALEJANDRO B. ACEVES, CHAIRMAN
hi,
i am too a recepient of 200000 sterlins but the lawyer has asked me about 35000rs ! as it involves huge amon of money, i am totally confused! if some one has recieved the amount pls let me know!
Hi guys,

Please do not transfer any amount if any one ask for, because this is really fake, i have also received a certificate from SPDC shell, signatory of ALEJANDRO B ACEVES has signed but signature is completely different then the above T. VICTOR's winning certificate. How authorised chairman can sign two diffrent sigature and different certificates. Some body using master mind to do this bussines.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY SCAM. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THESE MESSAGES.
Mr. Victor
(uk lottery international)
i have received a certificate
I AM A RECEIPENT OF THE 2009 SHELL INTERNATIONAL EMAIL DRAWS WHICH ENTITLED ME TO COLLECT 200, 000DOLLARS BY SENDING MY PARTICULARS TO ONE OMUYA IN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA INCLUDING MY BANK NAME AND ACCOUNT NO. SINCE I KNOW THAT IF AT ALL IT IS A SCAM, THEY WOULD WANT ME TO PART WITH MY MONEY BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE AND BEING AN IJEBU MAN, THAT WOULD BE THE LAST THING I WOULD DO IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCE. IALL THE SAME I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I AM RIGHT IN MY DOING OR AI AM ONLY WASTING MY TIME AND BROWSING TICKET BECAUSE I CHERISH BOTH.MY PHONE NO IS [protected]. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Respected sir,
I have not yet received any amount.
Should be taken quick action.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY SCAM. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THESE MESSAGES

Winning Prize amount concerned

From: FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY (fsa.gov.[protected]@gmail.com)
Sent: 24 September 2009 13:55PM
Dear Victor,
How are you today?.Longest time!
Contact Person:Mr. Reynold Benson
You are advise to contact the bank for immediately wire transfer of your payment urgently.
Dear T.Victor(Client)
My name is Mrs.Monica Gazi from Financial Service Authority.I was directed to contact you regarding your overdue winning prize money, which was awarded to you by SHELL.
In view to this, I wish to inform you that your over due winning prize has finally been approved for payment via Nation Wide Bank Plc. Therefore you are advised to contact the paying bank immediately for your payment. Below are the contact details of the bank:
(Head of Operations)

Respected sir, To fsa.gov.[protected]@gmail.com 26.9.2009I received your mail but what can I do to receive the over due amount. Please explain about it. Firstly I hesitate that the news is true or not. Then I want to know to pay any amount secondly. I can't pay any amount more. So please tell me what can I do for the same?
I am expecting your reply.

Contact Nation Wide Bank Urgently For Your Payment!‏
Sent: 26 September 2009 11:26AM
Dear T.Victor(Client)
Your mail has been received and noted. Like I said earlier, your payment has been approved. Therefore every other thing has been done. All you have to do is to contact the Nation Wide Bank Plc immediately and forward your bio data’s to them for speed remittance of your prize money to you. The bank are waiting patiently for you to contact them in respect to this. You are
NOTE:It is expected that your prize money should get to you on or before 6th of October, 2009 being the stipulated term for the claims of your prize.If it exceeds this period, your prize money will be recalled by your depositor's.Therefore I will advise you to contact the bank immediately.
Respected sir, To [protected]@hotmail.com 27.9.2009
I received an Email from Mrs. Monica Gazi(Head of Operations)fsa.gov.[protected]@gmail.com to contact you to receive my prize amount.
My address is as follows.
India.
Please make arrangement to receive my Prize amount as soon as possible.
T.Victor ([protected]@live.in)

Respected sirs, To [protected]@microsoft.windowslive.com (Windows live Team) 27.9.2009
I want to know about the e-mail accounts [protected]@hotmail.com ; fsa.gov.[protected]@gmail.com are included in the list of sending scam messages.Please help to know about these e-mail accounts.

From T.Victor ([protected]@live.in) 29.9.2009
India.
Please make arrangement to receive my Prize amount as soon as possible.

From:
T.Victor([protected]@live.in) 29.9.2009
Respected Madam,
Thank you for your kind attention to receive my prize amount.
I have already informed my full details to
E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com
but I have not yet received any information from them. Now I have attached my details to you for your kind cooperation in this matter to help me.
India.
Please make arrangements to receive my prize amount as you had informed me.

From 30.9.2009 4:37 P.M
Respected sir,
I have already sent my Bio data to receive my prize amount. Now I am also sending herewith my BioData. Please intimate me for more particulars.Please help me to receive my prize amount.
T.Victor, S/O Mr. Y.G.Thangaiah, ([protected]@live.in)
Mobile Number: [protected]
128/2-5, West car street,
Radhapuram.627111,

Yours Truely,
T.Victor

10)
From T.Victor ([protected]@live.in) 2.10.1009 11:29 a.m
Respected sir,
I have already sent my Bio data to receive my prize amount. Now I am also sending herewith my BioData. Please inform me for more particulars.Please help me to receive my prize amount.
T.Victor, S/O Mr. Y.G.Thangaiah, ([protected]@live.in)
Mobile Number: [protected]
128/2-5, West car street,
Radhapuram.627111,
Yours Truely,

11)
From: 2.10.2009 11:36 P.M
Respected Madam,
Thank you for your kind attention to receive my prize amount.
I have already informed my full details to
E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com
but I have not yet received any information from you and them. Now I have attached my details to you for your kind cooperation in this matter to help me.
India.
Please make arrangements to receive my prize amount as you had informed me.
T.Victor ([protected]@live.in

12)
Fwd: NATION WIDE BANK PLC(PAYMENT ADVICE)‏‏‏
Sent: 05 October 2009 22:18PM
Dear Victor,
Here is a copy of email I received from the bank. Please kindly go through the email and respond to them accordingly.
[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: NATION WIDE BANK PLC FINANCE AND REMITTANCE. <[protected]@hotmail.com>
Date: 2009/10/5
Subject: NATION WIDE BANK PLC(PAYMENT ADVICE)‏‏
Cc: fsa.gov.[protected]@gmail.com
REMITTANCE ADVICE FOR NWB PAYMENT ON REMITTANCE
NUMBER NWB233/345/CB/UK/1/09:
ATTN:T.VICTOR(BENEFICIARY)
IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE REFERED PAYMENT VALUED AT GBP200, 000.00 (TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS).THIS OFFICE NATION WIDE BANK PLC DO LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE EXAMINED AND LOOKED INTO ALL THE STATUTORY EQUIREMENTS STIPULATED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ENGLAND REVIEWED IN 1999 IN THE REMITTANCE OF FUNDS OUT OF THE OFFSHORES OF THIS COUNTRY AND COME UP WITH THIS DIRECTIVES!.
IN PURSUANCE OF THE OBJECTIVE ABOVE, YOU ARE HEREBY INFORM THAT THE STIPULATIONS OF THE FEDERAL LAWS OF ENGLAND SPECIAL REGARDS TO FISCAL AND ECONOMIC POLICIES REQUIRE THAT YOU WILL PERSONALLY APPEAR AT THE OFFICES OF THE NATION WIDE BANK(NWB) TO SIGN HARD COPIES OF THE FUND RELEASE ORDER TO ENHENCE US CREDIT YOUR FUNDS INTO YOUR NORMINATED BANK ACCOUNT OR THROUGH INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT.
FURTHERMORE, THIS OFFICE IS HEREBY INFORMING YOU OFFICIALLY THAT YOUR PRESENCE IS NEEDED HERE AT THE NWB ON OR BEFORE 30TH OCTOBER, 2009 FOR SIGNING OF THE FUND RELEASE PAPERS.YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED AS WELL TO APPEAR WITH A SIGNING FEE OF GBP3, 650.00 ONLY.
IN CASE YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS TRIP PHYSICALLY, TRY YOUR BEST TO LET THE MANAGEMENT OF NWB TO BE AWARE ON TIME SO THAT FURTHER SOLUTION WILL BE SUGGESTED TO YOU.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
WE ANTICIPATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING IN THE ABOVE REGARD.

CONFIDELITY !!
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and previleged information. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorised to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by a reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message. Note any individual under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

13) fsa.gov.[protected]@gmail.com 6.10.2009
Respected Madam
I received your e-mail and knew all.In that to appear before nation Wide bank. Please explain about NWB. I am in India. I reside near Cape comorin the south end of India.I am 70 years old man.I am also being ill. I cannot appear at the office of the Nation Wide Bank. Please tell me NWB which are in London or in India?If I send a state Bank of India account, you may transfer the amount to that account?
I want to receive the amount in India only. Please help me how to receive the amount.

14) To [protected]@hotmail.com 6.10.2009 5:25 PM
Respected sir,
I saw your e-mail and read all matters.I want to say something to receive my prize amount. I have already sent my Bio Data. Now I ask you to transfer my amout to the following account. If you want to receive any amount, after receive my amount I shall pay it immediately.
my account number,
TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD, RADHAPURAM BRANCH : [protected]
You may pay the prize amount to the above account number.I shall not pay any amount before receiving the prize amount.So please do the needful.If I have won the prize amount please send it in any way to me. But I can not pay any amount to you . Because the prize giver should meet all the expenses to pay the prize winner.so I kindly request you to release my prize amount the my bank account.
Yours sincerely,
T.Victor ([protected]@live.in

15)
NATION WIDE BANK PLC (COURIER DELIVERY OPTION)‏
Sent: 06 October 2009 21:20PM
To: [protected]@live.in

================================================================================...
REMITTANCE ADVICE FOR NWB PAYMENT ON REMITTANCE
NUMBER NWB233/345/CB/UK/1/09:
ATTN:T.VICTOR(BENEFICIARY)
YOUR MAIL HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND NOTED. IN LINE WITH THIS, YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN GRANTED. WE WILL DO AS PER YOUR INSTRUCTIONS. THE SAID AMOUNT, GBP200, 000.00 WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT, TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD, RADHAPURAM BRANCH : [protected] AS SOON AS THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS IS BEEN SIGNED BY YOU.
WE HAVE RULES AND REGULATIONS GUIDING OUR MOOD OF OPERATION. WE CANNOT TRANSFER SUCH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY WITHOUT SIGNING OF THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS. THIS IS FOR SECURITY REASONS AND RECORD PURPOSES.
THE DOCUMENTS MUST BE SIGNED BY THE BENEFICIARY BEFORE TRANSFER CAN BE DONE AS THE ETHICS OF THE BANK STIPULATES. THEREFORE
YOU ARE REQUIRE TO SELECT ONE AMONG OPTIONS BELOW.

COURIER DELIVERY OPTION
1.A) DHL DELIVERY SERVICES (FOUR DAYS EXPRESS DELIVERY)
MAILING: ...$590
INSURANCE:...$439
VAT(5%):...$099.75
TOTAL:...$1128USD
EQUIVALENT:...53, 000INR
DHL DELIVERY SERVICES (ONE WEEK DELIVERY)
MAILING: ...$469
INSURANCE:...$410
VAT(5%):...$089.75
TOTAL:...$968USD
EQUIVALENT:...46, 000INR
2.B) FEDEX DELIVERY COOPERATION (FOUR DAYS EXPRESS DELIVERY)
MAILING: ...$515
INSURANCE:...$409
VAT(5%):...$098.75
TOTAL:...$1022USD
EQUIVALENT:...48, 000INR
FEDEX DELIVERY COOPERATION (ONE WEEK DELIVERY)
MAILING: ...$459
INSURANCE:...$398
VAT(5%):...$079.75
TOTAL:...$936USD
EQUIVALENT:...44, 000INR

THE FEDEX OR DHL COURIER TRACKING NUMBER WILL BE FOWARD TO YOU AS SOON AS WE DISPATCH THE PARCEL TO YOU SO THAT YOU CAN TRACK IT ONLINE AT www.fedex.com or www.dhl.com
AWAITING YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE.

16)

Dear Victor Read and Understand!‏
Sent: 06 October 2009 21:44PM
Dear Victor,
Thanks for your mail. I am happy that the Nation Wide Bank(NWB) has approved your payment. Now all you need to do is to contact the bank and let them know that you cannot be able to appear personally at London due to your illness. Tell them that you want your money to be transferred to your India bank account, state bank of India .
Of course the fund will be transferred to your India bank account. Let the bank know that you cannot be able to come down to London due to your illness. Contact them now so that they can provide you another alternative.
Meanwhile, you need to foward your bank details to the bank for immediate wire transfer of the fund to your india bank account.This is very important. Let me know as soon as you finalize with the bank.
17)
Respected sir, [protected]@hotmail.com 7.10.2009 10:00AM
I received your e-mail. In that I have to signed documents. I want to know what kind of documents have to be signed? Please explain about it.I have already told my status.So kindly consider my request and explain it in favour of me.

18)
Subject: REMITTANCE DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE SIGNED BY YOU
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:51:18 +0000

ATTN:T.VICTOR,

THE DOCUMENTS ARE THE REMITTANCE DOCUMENTS. YES COURSE WE HAVE CONSIDERED YOUR REQUEST AND AGREED TO TRANSFER YOUR MONEY STRAIGHT TO YOUR NORMINATED INDIA BANK ACCOUNT ONLY WHEN THE DOCUMENTS IS PROPERLY SIGNED BY YOU.I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT BEFORE SUCH TRANSFER CAN BE MADE, THE BENEFICIARY ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN UP THE REMITTANCE DOCUMENTS AS THE ETHICS OF THE BANK STATED. THIS IS OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS AND WE CANNOT GO AGAINST THE RULES NOR BREAK THE LAW.

PLEASE BE NOTED THAT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS ESTEEMED BANK SHOULD NOT BE NEGLECTED. YOUR OBLIGATION FOR NOW WOULD BE TO PROCEED AND MAKE PAYMENT FOR COURIER DELIVERY CHARGES AS TO ENHANCE US DISPATCH THE DOCUMENTS ACROSS TO YOU FOR YOU TO SIGN AND RETURN IT BACK TO US SO THAT WE CAN COMMENCE THE TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.

19)

Respected sir, To [protected]@hotmail.com 7.10.2009 5:20 PM
I want to receive my prize amount through Bank only.Please send the REMITTANCE DOCUMENTS through e-mail I shall sign up and re send them immediately.

20)
Subject: REMITTANCE DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO SIGNED BY YOU
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 16:06:28 +0000

ATTN: T.VICTOR,

SORRY WE DO NOT SEND SUCH DOCUMENTS THROUGH EMAIL. BENEFICIARY ARE ADVISED TO SIGN HARD COPY OF THE DOCUMENTS.EITHER YOU APPEAR PERSONALLY FOR SIGNING OF THE DOCUMENTS OR WE SEND IT ACCROSS TO YOU VIA COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES. BESIDES, THESE ARE VITAL DOCUMENTS.WE CANNOT SEND SUCH VIA EMAIL.THIS IS FOR SECURITY REASONS AND RECORD PURPOSES.

21)
Respected sir, To [protected]@hotmail.com 8:43 AM
I have already sent my BIO- DATA, Bank name and account number. You may send money through and documents . I don't want to receive the money through courier because of hopeless.If you want to give my prize amount you give me only through bank I had already said.
Don't mistake me.

22)
Subject: READ AND UNDERSTAND
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 06:55:34 +0000

KIND ATTENTION: T.VICTOR,
PLEASE LISTEN CAREFULLY!
IT SEEMS YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND. I DID NOT SAID YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MONEY THROUGH COURIER. NO I DIDN’T SAID SUCH THING. THE ONLY THING I SAID IS THAT YOU MUST SIGN SOME RELEVANT REMITTANCE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE SENT TO YOU THROUGH COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE. AFTER YOU SIGNED AND RETURN THE DOCUMENTS, THEN YOUR MONEY WILL BE REMITTED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT(BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER) THIS IS VERY SIMPLE. THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN SEND YOU THE MONEY THROUGH COURIER. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. WE CAN SEND YOU THE REMITTANCE DOCUMENTS THROUGH COURIER ONLY.
IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS TO DO THIS, PLEASE KINDLY LET US KNOW SO THAT WE CAN CANCEL THE TRANSFER AND SEND IT BACK TO THE DEPOSITOR. WE HAVE RULES AND REGULATIONS AS WELL AS TIME LIMITS OPERATING IN THIS BANK. WE DON’T KEEP SUCH HUGE AMOUNT TRANSACTION TO STAY LONG IN OUR CUSTODY. THEREFORE THE EARLIER YOU SIGN THE DOCUMENTS IS THE BETTER FOR YOU. IT IS MANDATORY YOU SIGN THE DOCUMENTS, IF NOT, YOUR PRIZE MONEY WILL NOT BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

23)
Respected sir, To [protected]@hotmail.com 8.10.2009 1:00 PM
Please send the documents through bank with money. I can sign before the bank Authorities.I can't receive the courier by paying money because I do not believe that the amount can be received after receiving courier by paying money.I hear many news like this.So please send the documents through bank with money. Otherwise you may do as you want.
T.victor([protected]@live.in)

24)
SORRY‏
Sent: 08 October 2009 23:32PM

ATTN: T.VICTOR,

WE ARE SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR REQUEST CANNOT BE GRANTED. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR US TO SEND THE DOCUMENTS THROUGH BANK ALONG SIDE WITH YOUR MONEY. I AM A BANKER WITH 22YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE. MY DUTY IS TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS IS BEEN SIGNED BY YOU. I THINK I HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR BENEFIT. I HAVE DONE THE BEST FOR YOU.THE BALL IS IN YOUR CUT. CONTACT US WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR PAYMENT. BUT IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE FOR YOU BY THEN OR IN TIME TO COME. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

Respected sir, To [protected]@hotmail.com
Thank you very much for your kind cooperation. I escaped from your team.The prize Awarding person should think how to disburse the amount easily and disburse it without giving burden to the prize winner.Otherwise they should not announce any prize. It leads to do illeagal deeds.
Once again thank you very much.

(No Subject)‏
Sent: 09 October 2009 12:43PM

ATTN: T.VICTOR,

WE DO NOT BEG YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE. THE CHOICE IS YOURS. MEANWHILE WE HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED STATE BANK OF INDIA REGARDING THE TRANSFER AND THEY ARE WAITING PATIENTLY TO HEAR FROM US. BUT AS IT IS NOW, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING FURTHER. THANK YOU FOR BANKING WITH US.

CONTACT FEDEX EXPRESS FOR YOUR PARCEL!‏
Sent: 15 October 2009 12:54PM
Attn:T Victor,

Congratulations to you as we bring your notice the results of the meeting held dated 9th October, 2009 with the Board of Directors regarding your payment and we are happy to inform you that your prize amount us$500, 000.00 United States Dollars has been approved. I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft o[censored]s$500, 000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time I called you. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY, West Africa.I travelled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of January 2010.

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Draft showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country. Again, I would have paid for the security keeping fee but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.You have to contact the FEDEX EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL with the following informations:

First name:
address:

Dispatch Director: Mrs. Monica Jones
Email Address: [protected]@yahoo.com or fexcourier.[protected]@gmail.com
Tel: +[protected]

You are advice to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $250.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Mrs. Monica Jones
Respected madam,
I received an e-mail from THE DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR, FINANCE AND REMITTANCE, NATION WIDE BANK PLC., 329 GREEN STREET UPTON PARK LONDON, E139AB
E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com
to contact you for the purpose to receive my prize money and to remember you to pay the Security Keeping fee of $250.00 US Dollars for the immediate action. So I kindly request you to take immediate action to receive my prize money.
My address:
address: 128/2-5 West car street,
Pincode Number 627111,

Mrs. Monica Jones
Respected madam,
I have fowarded the e-mail from MR. Reynold Benson. THE DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR, FINANCE AND REMITTANCE, NATION WIDE BANK PLC.
and take needful action
Yours truely,
T.Victor ([protected]@live.in) with attachment of MR. Reynold Benson. DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF FINANCE, FINANCE AND REMITTANCE, NATION WIDE BANK PLC., 329 GREEN STREET UPTON PARK LONDON, E139AB
Re: To remember‏
Sent: 15 October 2009 15:12PM
Explore FedEx

28 New Crescent Apapa Wolf
Mile 3, Abuja, Nigeria.
Telephone: +[protected]
Date: 15th October, 2009.

Greetings to you!
I have acknowledged your email and the content there in noted. We have been in contact with Dr.Philip Mathew from Shell Company in respect of your parcel which has been deposited to our office pending when you contact us for it.
Contained here below- are the costs and total expenses involved for delivery:
FedEx delivery charges =US$55.00 paid
Insurance Premium =US$430.00 paid
Clearance charges =US$770.00 paid
Vat charges =US$75.00 paid
Security Keeping charges=US$250.00 not paid

We have cross-checked and discovered that you have not paid the US$250.00 for security keeping charges.
In line with this, you are advised to make a payment of (US$250.00) to the company cashier to enable us dispatch your package immediately.
Get back to us so that we can furnish you details on how to make the required payment to enable us dispatch your parcel to your door step.
Yours Sincerely,

Explore FedEx

28 New Crescent Apapa Wolf
Mile 3, Abuja, Nigeria.
Telephone: +[protected]
Date: 15th October, 2009.

Greetings to you!

For:FedEx Courier Delivery Company
-- On Thu, 10/15/09, victor thangaiah <[protected]@live.in> wrote:

Mrs. Monica Ibru
Respected madam,
I received e-mails from you and noted all contents.MR. Reynold Benson. DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF FINANCE, FINANCE AND REMITTANCE
NATION WIDE BANK PLC.329 GREEN STREET UPTON PARK LONDON, E139AB had stated that your name is Mrs. Monica Jones. But you have typed as Mrs. Monica Ibru . That is very different in your name and MR. Reynold Benson. DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF FINANCE asked to contact your FEDEX EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL but you have stated that you had been in contact with Dr.Philip Mathew from Shell Company in respect of my parcel .That is also different.From the beginning I had cleared all.I can't pay any amount more till I receive the amount. I shall pay the full amount after receiving the prize amount. So MR. Reynold Benson had paid the amount already you had received. If you want to send the prize amount I will be very thankful and I shall meet all amount immediately.So please take immediate action as you want.
Yours sincerely,
T.victor([protected]@live.in)
Subject: View attachment
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 200 9 10:
Here is a copy of your draft

Respected sir, To. NATION WIDE BANK PLC FINANCE AND REMITTANCE. ([protected]@hotmail.com 25.10.2009 8.15 AM
You have sent a copy of the draft and not furnish any statement about what to do.Please explain about it
To [protected]@yahoo.com FedEx Courier Delivery Company 27.10.2009
Respected sir, 9:02 A.M ( Draft concern)
I have received an e-mail from MR. Reynold Benson. [DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF FINANCE] to contact you. Please Explain what to do to receive the prize amount.
Yours truly,

Re: draft concern‏
Sent: 27 October 2009 12:15PM
Dear Victor,

We have already told you what to do. You have to pay 10, 000 Indian currency for security keeping fee before we can send the parcel to you.. This is our rules and regulations and it cannot be changed by anyone.

If you are ready to make the payment, kindly let us know so that we can furnish you our Indian corresponding bank account details for you to make a direct deposit. We look forward to hear from you.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,

For: FedEx Courier Delivery Company

Respected sir, To http://www.fsa.gov.uk/financial_capability/contact/ 31.10.2009 2:07PM
I have received an e-mail as follows
I ask you please inform me it is true or not.I expect your reply
Yours truely

RE: WWW (Forms submission)‏
From: financial capability (financial.[protected]@fsa.gov.uk)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk

Sent: 02 November 2009 21:01PM
Mr Victor

Thank you for sending through the email that you received on Friday 25th
September.

Unfortunately, this email is false. We do not send emails of this kind
to the public.

Please therefore ignore this email.

Financial Capability
Financial Services Authority

-----Original Message-----
From: [protected]@live.in [mailto:[protected]@live.in]
Sent: 01 November 2009 08:32
To: financial capability
Subject: WWW (Forms submission)

Subject = FinCap web form : General enquiry

telephone = [protected]([protected])

comments = Respected sir,

I have received an e-mail as follows

My name is Mrs.Monica Gazi from Financial Service Authority.I was
directed to contact you regarding your overdue winning prize money, which
was awarded to you by SHELL.

In view to this, I wish to inform you that your over due winning prize
has finally been approved for payment via Nation Wide Bank Plc.
Therefore you are advised to contact the paying bank immediately for
your payment. Below are the contact details of the bank:

Contact Person:Mr. Reynold Benson

You are advise to contact the bank for immediately wire transfer of your
payment urgently.

contact = on
Remote Host: 117.254.133.120
Remote IP: 117.254.133.120
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1;
InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Referer: http://www.fsa.gov.uk/financial_capability/contact/

This communication and any attachments contains information which is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. It is for intended recipients only. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, publish, rely on or otherwise use it without our consent. Some of our communications may contain confidential information which it could be a criminal offence for you to disclose or use without authority. If you have received this email in error please notify [protected]@fsa.gov.uk immediately and delete the email from your computer.
The FSA reserves the right to monitor all email communications for compliance with legal, regulatory and professional standards.
This email is not intended to nor should it be taken to create any legal relations or contractual relationships. This email has originated from
The Financial Services Authority (FSA)
25 The North Colonnade,
Canary Wharf,
London
E14 5HS
United Kingdom
Registered as a Limited Company in England and Wales No.1920623.
Registered Office as above
Switchboard:[protected]
Web Site: http://www.fsa.gov.uk

Respected sir, financial.[protected]@fsa.gov.uk 3.11.2009 9:16 AM
I recived a reply from financial capability (financial.[protected]@fsa.gov.uk) Now I have been given mental torment. I am the intended recipient of e-mails. I have sent all copy of e-mails through attachment.
Please once again give reply to me. Is it true or false?and take immediate action.
Yours truly,
T.Victor ([protected]@live.in)

From the Financial Services Authority. We cut out the jargon and give you just the facts about financial products and services, helping you to make an informed decision.

T.Victor ([protected]@live.in )16.11.2009
128/2-5, west car street, Radhapuram, 627111,
Tirunelveli District, Tamilnadu, South India
Financial Capability
Financial Services Authority
financial.[protected]@fsa.gov.uk

Respected sir,
I have sent all copies of e-mails through attachment and asked to take action. Because I think that the e- mails had come from your side.So I want to know what action has been taken on your side. Please inform me as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Yours truly
T.Victor([protected]@live.in)
hey please. i also got the same certificate...same print...same copy...same colour...moreover same signature by alajandro b. aceves who is the chairman of MICROSOFT INTERNATIONAL!.. stupid creatures. anyway its a great thing that you had posted the certificate. otherwise today i will be the loser of 40, 000.
Respected sir,
I am Atanu Karmakar (West Bengal)
I also got the same certificate...same print...same copy...same colour...moreover same signature by Alajandro B. Aceves who is the chairman of British Telecommunication! ... UK stupid creatures. After that I am send my ID card (PAN CARD), Bank details and other information and talk over telephone with Mr. William, they was say to me that, deposit custom duty of Rs. 16, 000/-.
But I have not deposited the custom duty. So, guys don't belive it.
Respected sir,
I am sourabh agarwal (Rajasthan)
My winning no. [protected]