[Resolved]  Professional Couriers — Home delivery Refusal

Your Tripunithura branch staff refused to deliver the article which contains some documents from ICICI Bank in my name. Actually, now I am unable to receive the article at your office since my duty hours is 8am to 8pm in week days. So I request you to make arrangements to deliver the same at my residence. Expect the action without delay.

Vinodkumar A

Comments

ICICI Bank — Home delivery refusal

Vinodkumar A
Dear Mr. Vinodkumar A,

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com, with the subject line as 'Customer Service'. Request you to provide your full name and contact details.

We will be glad to assist you.

Nazia Sayeed
Office of the Nodal Officer
ICICI Bank
Your Mettur, Raman Nagar branch, salem district staff refused to deliver the letter which contains some documents from important person in my name. They delivered the article near the shop not directly to my home. I am aged person i didnt come to your office to collect the article. Its not my duty its yours. My home is just 5 km from your courier office. So in future dont do like this habbit. Please enquire immediately and solve this problem.

yours kindly

K. Jayaraman

The Professional Couriers
    2052
    The Professional Couriers Phone
    The Professional Couriers Address
    No.1203/A, Bhumiraj Costarica, Plot No. 1 & 2, Sector 18, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400705