[Resolved]  Prosoft,hi-sense coimbatore — fake job offer

I have got the selection order, they had mentioned that ur job has been conformed and u send DD of Rs.2000/- and job will be conformed after that i had asked for the addeess but they denyed.So they cheat people they dont give any job so plz aware all such firms specially if the address is of coimbatore.

Comments

Be realistic. read good books on how to prepare for an interview ..lots of stuff you find in google .just put key words and prepare for an interview .There is no such thing that if you spend money your Job assuarance is there . Better Improve on your communication Skills and technical aspects then go for any interview ..dont go for such companies like this ...You will loose out your money in these type of Fake cases.

Regrads

HR
Hi.. Friends,

Even I got a Job Selection Order from this company. Earlier I received similar order by Oasis Engg. Both companies are in Coimbatore and both are fake.

Be aware of such selection orders from Coimbatore company.

Rajat.

Please dont get into such stuffs as they are only discouraging...
Better use your mind and do your own surveys for the company's that you apply to..

Ravi
I got this mail...buy luckily I found this thread!!!
Hiiii frds..am Amrutha. Dont believe all these fake jobs. They are playing with our lives..ok bye.
Guys Dont get in to such things..
Its discouraging!! A good thing i[censored] get such mails is to cross check on internet!!
Have confidence in ur self "If it has to be, it has to be me" remember this
hi friends,
i got a job selection order in this company.
Hi Friends...

Prafulla
I apply to hisense in coimbatore, i get the best job in leading MNC company in Bangalore.my current salary
28000 so thanks to hisense peoples.
NO:1 GOOD JOB RECRUIPMENT OFFICE IN COIMBATORE HISENSE
hi iam working as a software engineer in mnc company chennai . my salary is Rs260000 this job arrange me from hisense thanks for hisense concern.
Most of the HRD firm at Coimbatore are Fraud...

Please dont send money
Be Aware of Such Fake Job Offers, I know how desperate one gets without a job, so there are some people who want to take advantage of these feeling and try and corn job seekers.

Lets save many innocent Job Seekers by bring this to light and bring such cheats behind bars. Let us voice this out. So my next step is to question these Consumer forums ‘What action would this forum take?’ Will it just keep taking complaints down and not do anything…..?
Hi friends
this company offer me today and I have directly tralk with the HR
His tking not like a HR
I am also an MBA He have a way of flurishly cheeting
So plz aware about that type co
Hi friends
Today i also got the selection order of this coimbatore company by mail. but i got 2 differrent e-mails one under the name -'Prosoft ' and another under the name ' Deccan Engg'. They demanded DD of 2000/-.
After reading both the mails thoroughly, and comparing them, i found diff adresses mentioned in it...I had doubt in my mind, is this a scam or something... so i decided to find info abt Prosoft Coimbatore on net, . AND THank God !.. i read this page of consumer complaints...
me too got a selection order from this company, , but it is completely fake... dont go dont go
i have got this conformation letter twice from DECCAN ENGG and PROSOFT.They always address you by SIR/MADAM .that means there is a common format for all.They just want your 2000/-.So beware of these fake jobs.
ya, I agree with the above comment
Frnds dont belive tis funny things, belive god & urself, Beware of cheetars

Complaint categoryCategory: Other