[Resolved] Provident Fund — PF Cheque received with favoring wrong A/C No
1. In Sep 2008, I (Sonu Lal Mirchandani) resigned from Denave India Pvt Ltd Mumbai and
submitted my Provident Fund Form duly filled up to concerned authority of the company (Denave
India Pvt Ltd) mentioning my PF Account No KN/24287/0371. The same was despatched to
Provident Fund Office Bangalore through proper channel.
2. In Apr 2009, I received SBI cheque bearing machine No 101521 for amount of Rs 47, 500/- for
my Provident Fund which was erroneously drawn in favour of wrong Account No[protected] by
concerned authority of Provident Fund Office Bangalore. The same cheque could not be deposited
in my HDFC Account, as it is drawn in favour of wrong Account Number.
3. So, SBI Cheque No 101521 for amount of Rs.47, 500/- was returned by HDFC Bank Mumbai to
Denave India Pvt Ltd Mumbai, who in turn reverted back the cheque to your office through proper
4. Hence, you are requested to issue fresh Cheque for my Provident Fund amount in favour of my
HDFC Bank A/C No [protected] for amount of Rs.47, 500/- at the earliest as it is causing dire
5. The concerned authority of Account Branch 13 and cash section may solve this problem directly by stopping the payment of above mentioned cheque and issue of fresh cheque in favour of HDFC Bank A/C No [protected] for amount of Rs.47, 500/-. As the aobve mentioned cheque is already reverted back to your office by Denave India Pvt Ltd but it may be in post and not received by Provident Fund Office Bangalore (as I spoken to person on Tele No[protected] and he told that he has not received above mentioned cheque as well as information of wrong A/C No).
6. Looking forward for your prompt and kind action as I am bearing adire financial loss.
Sonu Lal Mirchandani
Mobile No : [protected]
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
+91 11 2616 3546
+91 11 2737 6772
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066