Provogue — Bad quality of Sunglasses

Myself Sapna Gupta, I had purchased sunglasses of Provogue from Shoppers Stop. Details of my bill are as follows:

Purchasing date: 7 April 2009
Cash Memo #: 8589
Store ID : 125
Register : 001
Generated :[protected]

Item No. :[protected]

I need to register a complaint for the same. I am deeply disappointed by the quality of the product sold.

1. It gives a rainbow reflection in the sun light.
2. Polish has come off in a very short period.
3. There is a crack in the joint.

I had already submitted this complaint and sent the sunglasses for exchange to Shopper Stop, but I got a call from the authorities claiming that the glasses will not be exchanged.
As a customer I demand an explaination as to why your Customer service is so poor.
Its Clearly mentioned in the warranty card about best quality and scratch proof polish.
Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Sapna Gupta
0-[protected]

Comments

Few days back I purchased sun glasses from Provogue. There is a crack in the joint.So I just want to log a compliant against that product. This is something strange that no such email id mentioned on the website where customer can log such complaints. Being such a respectable brand Provogue should take care of all these things. Kindly escalate this issue and let me know the email where I can log my complaint so proper action should be taken against my complaint.

Thanks & Regards,
gaurav.gupta.[protected]@gmail.com
The Only Think U can Do is. Dont Use Provogue anymore and ask others u Knw not to use it Ever. Thats What i am Going to Do... I am also one of the Disheartened Customer of Provogue and Provogue Customer Service. My Complaint is going to be Big, So will Take Sometime.

Also, I[censored] use Social Media, Ask all ur Frenz not to use Provogue Products. Share ur Horrible Experience with them. My Plan is to make Complaints and Write Reviews About Provogue everywhere and planning to go to Consumer Court against Them. This Writing is just the Beginning of the Complaint.

I Want Provogue to Contact Me and do the Right Thing or else 2-3 Years Down the Line, The Stores might be there, But Customers Wont.

Mohammad Naasir
Hyderabad.

Provogue India
    Provogue India Phone
    Provogue India Address
    105/106, Provogue House, 1st Floor, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053