[Resolved]  Prudent consultancy — Recd work contract for SRS Logistics shipping ltd Dublin

Received contract letter for employment in the above mentioned company without any prior interview. I have been asked to submit Work permit & National Insurance number before 2nd Feb in order to take up the appointment by Mar 2010.

Comments

Dear

I have received the same but no interview nothing as such.

Even asking for 550 GBP for NINO.

Which as per their statement would be refunded after reaching there.

I feel it is 100% fake, rest even I have to see and even I am enquiring about the same.

Amit ([protected])
i think it is absolutly fake.because i also received the same email and having same conditions.
I also got the same mail stating that I'm selected as their employee and I got agreement letter as well in SRS logistics letter head.But from the mail itself it is very much clear that it was a fake mail only.

so for your kind information please find out the fake mail in the name of your company.

Regards and Thanks
Sreejith.P.R
I also have received a mail informing me that my selection is under process and asked me to contact on a particular Phone #. In the mean time I checked all the related sites including this SRS Logistics from whom I have received this mail. So it is now confirmed that it is 200% fake and it is waste of Time & Money to follow thier offers as it is not genuin.

So Friends be cautious ! to quote another example I have received appointment letter and asked me to join Park Sherton Hotel London with 1 crore as annual Salary. I gres suspicious the moment I got that Appointment as I have never applied to such a Hotel at any point of time.

So dont believe like this mails. We must veryfy and confirm by all means before making any commitments.
Thanks folks !
yes i also received the same stupid and fake stuff from the employer...

dont get invlove in such agreement, this is just time wasting...

muhammad zubair asifi
planning engr.
doha-qatar
uniconlimited
+[protected]
I received the same mail that I should send down my certificates for attestation and it looks real, but if it is fake, I think SRS suppose to do something about it because they are tanishing their image.
Yes i also got an email and a job offer letter from the same company and also it is true that i never undergo any interview from this company. I think that this is fake. if it is true than please let me know.

Tusar Ranjan Padhi