[Resolved]  pudhur,ambattur,chennai — low voltage

We people who are living in ambattur, pudhur, banu nagar 4th avenue, are extremely fed up with the very low voltage power supply in our area. We have complained several times even directly to the A.E, but there is no response.In daily two three times total power supply is also gone in our street for low voltage power supply reason only.Some other individual houses blown any one phase in own main supply daily in our street, this problem was happen last five months to till but till now nobody to rectify the problem for our eb persons. we are requesting you to take the necessary steps required, so that we people can get a normal current supply.

THANKING YOU,
YOURS TRULY,

V.VENKATESH
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am living in Ambattur Chennai 53 Vijayalakshmipuram area,

Today morning 10.00 A.M. the power cut was happened at our end and till now i.e. after passing more than 4 hours, the power has not come.

The phone number 26862020 is not at all responding. Every time we could not get the line. They have simply drop the receiver down. I request you to take action regarding this.

I also request you to kindly inform your people to give current at the earliest.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other