Pune Municipal Corporation — trouble of street dogs

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 sukkhada

I am staying in Hans Garden, Dhanori- Lohgaon road, DhanoriPune.

I have a complain about the street dogs in our area. In recent days the number of dogs have gone high and can see 10 -15 dogs roaming around .

It is threat to us and small children as couple of them are dangerous and attacks on us.

In night time there are bin bags kept outside these dogs tear those bags and spread garbage all over the apartment.

We need help on this to take them away or control them. Can somebody help us here.

Awaiting reply

Thanks & Regards
Janhvi

Comments

I'm staying in Ganga Savera in Wanowarie opposite Shivarkar Garden. Of late there's been a sudden increase of stray dogs about 5-8 in number. They bark throughout the day, esp. during night time.
Can someone help me register a complaint with the Municipality to pick up or shoot these dogs..

Myself Navjot Sharma staying at gurudwara road, lohegaon.
There are around 12-15 street dogs plying daily in front of our home. Its really scary to be out of home whenever they are there.

Count of stray dogs is high if Area is taken from gurudwara road to santnagar in lohegaon.

Request the concerned authority to please take action in this regard.
GROUPI AM STAYING ON B.T.KAWADE RD.NEAR CANAL.BEFORE THE FLY OVER THERE HAS BEEN A GROUP OF ABOUT 15-20 DOGS WHO FOR THE PAST 1 MONTH HAVE BEEN A THREAT FOR THE RESIDENTS ESPECIALY CHILDREN.AT NIGHT THEY ROAM ON THE ROAD AND ATTACK TWO WHEELERS SOME TIMES LEADING TO ACCIDENTS.THEY BARK AND HOWL THE WHOLE NIGHT.I WOULD REQUEST THE CONCERNED AUTHORITY TO LOOK IN THE MATTER.

+91 20 25501000