Punjab State Electricity Board — Punjab

Malout, Muktsar District, Punjab, India
 sahilrajsetia
Am a Punjab state electricity board consumer with account number as Y33AN630741A. I tired to pay my bill online on website PSPCL.in but it reflected that my account number is wrong. I checked twice and then wrote an email to "[protected]@pspcl.in" to register the complaint. They responded and forwarded my email to "[protected]@yahoo.com" recommending for data update as my account number did not exists in database. This is the last email I received on Aug 28 and since then there is no update. Hope someone can read this email and respond.

Comments

PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD EMPLOYEES — NOT ISSUE ATM CARD

R/SIR
I HAVE SALERY ACCOUNT - [protected] WITH UR SBI BANK WHICH IS LOCATED IN VILLEGE DODA [DISTT. MUKATSAR] PUNJAB.I HAVE SO MANY TIME GIVE APPLICATION FOR ISSUE MY ATM CARD BUT INVAIN.I MET THE MANGER OF THE BANK AND MAKE COMPLAINT REGARDIND MY ATM BUT HE CANT GIVE ANY RESPONSE FOR MY ATM CARD.I AM FED UP FROM THIS SERVICES. PLEASE SOLVE OUT MY PROBLEM AND TAKE NEEDED ACTOIN AGINST THEM.I REQUESTED U THAT PLEASE ISUUE MY ATM CARD AS SOON AS POSIBEL.THANKFULL TO YOU.
WITH REGARDS
RAMESH KUMAR
#G-55 STREET NO-1
GOPAL NAGAR
BATHINDA 151001(PUNJAB)
CONTECT NO-[protected]
I have my complaint ID's MICI[protected] & MICI[protected] for PSEB bill transaction failed two times.As my refund is not done of failed transaction.Please provide my the status of my complaint.Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks&Regards,
Ravinder Vig
I have made e-payment with debit card against Account No.R67CK623922P bearing bill no.97581
dt.24/11/12 today of amount Rs.5280 . No transaction i.d received . Please provide the
same.Looking forward a positive response from you.

Thanks&Regards,

Pankaj Sareen
i wanted to see my previous bill payment transactions on pseb portal but could not.
pl provide early solution