[Resolved]  PUNJLLOYD — Incoming/outgoing call suspending

my self take air tel new prepaid connection [protected] last week as document proof i submitt my passport photo copy.last 3 days back my Incoming/outgoing call suspending due to not submitted local address proof. Again submitted passport photo copy/Passport size photo/Latter of local proof.but my no. still suspending.

Dinesh Arya
[protected](m)

Comments

PUNJLLOYD — Deduction of Rs. 45/-

without asking any caller tune, Rs. 45/- has been deducted from my cell no. [protected], I got a call from vodafone and as I rcvd a call one song was singing and thereafter caller tube has been installed and Rs. 45/- has been dedcuted. I deactivated the tune same time and talked to customer care, I hv been informed that within one day the amt will be returned to you as it was deducted by mistake but regret to state no amount has been returned and now my no. has been restricted to talk with customer care as I dialed 111 for talking to customer care then this get transferred to other menu not to the customer care executive. PLS HELP.

PUNJLLOYD — Request for withdrawal of provident fund accumulations

I submitted my withdrawal of provident fund accumulations 13/07/2013.my PF number is DL/10589/147295 and name is K Praveen .Till now I haven't received any money or any correspondence regarding the above subject..please help me in this regard.