[Resolved]  Punwire / Punjab Wireless Systems Limited — Non Receipt of the PF amount deposited.

I served the else bankrupt Company called PUNWIRE / Punjab Wireles Systems Limited, based at Phase-I of Mohali, SAS Nagar, Chandigarh.I joined that company on May 1993. Years passed , I learnt that the Company was bankrupt and it was liquidated.

But except the Identity Card, I do not have any details of my Salary Code or PF Number.

Can anyone tell me how do I recover my deposited PF amount during my service in that Company?

Thanks.

Sekharam.

Comments

i have my Salary Code or PF Number still i dont know how to proceed to get back my PF, and salary for almost 8 months.I worked as operations engineer in Kerala region.

any one can help?

SK
I have fixed deposit with PUNWIRE of 20, 000/- matured during 1999. Can any one tell me a way out to get my money. [protected]@yahoo.com
I am also in the same boat. I have registerd a complaint with registrar Company . Now seek for assistance and proposed action.
I have join company in 1993 and I hadn't get my salary almost8-9 months and P.F. how I will get it please suggest.my maili d is [protected]@rediffmail.com

Mohali