[Resolved]  Pure IT — coimbatore dealer address & phone no.

kindly send me the Coimbatore office address and phone numbers to get battery kit.

Comments

kindly send me the coimbatore office address & phone nos. to get the battery kit
Hello sir. This is vignesh from coimbatore, vadamadurai...we already reported once for battery replacemet.. But we still did not receive any phone calls from u.. Plz take immediate action.. My address.. No.7. Archana apartments, v.i.p colony.. Behind j.p mahal. Vadamadurai coimbatore.17 phone [protected].. Please consider this as matter o[censored]rgency..
Service not given for bottom chamber supply.
I have ordered for a bottom chamber of my PureIT on 18th Dec 2011. The Executive offr and the staff of the PUREIT call center repeatedly promise to supply that one within 72 Hrs, I've contact min 10 times but no any positive reply or action has taken by Company.
Plz take immediate action.My regt Mob No [protected]. Please consider this as matter o[censored]rgency.

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever
    PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Phone
    +91 92 3050 0500 [PureIt]
    +91 92 4310 0100 [PureIt]
    +91 92 2320 0200 [PureIT]
    PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Address
    Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099