[Resolved]  Pure IT — Battery /water not getting filtered

I purchased this water purifier 1 year back and in last August battery replaced. Now for the last 10 days we have been contacting your personnel Mr. Shivakumar[protected]name and no. indicated in the invoice) he has been promising to come everyday . We have also requested Mr Shivakumar to come evening after 6 O' clock, since we are not available during daytime. Till the moment of writing this complaint there is no reply.
There is no office contact no. and responsible people to take care of complaints. We rather request you to take back your product, if you cannot meet customer needs.

I appreciate your your early response in this connection.

Chayadevi,
No. 64, 11th Cross,
Malleswaram, behind Canara Bank
Bangalore 560 003

Contact no. : Off: 23617415/23619191 Mobile: [protected]
Complaint comments

Comments

Pureit Water Purifier — Water not getting filtered

Water is not getting filtered from the Pureit.
water not gatting filterd and Repaired or replaced my pureit Completely Careless Company!ced my pureit

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever
    customer care contact
    PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Phone
    +91 92 3050 0500 [PureIt]
    +91 92 4310 0100 [PureIt]
    +91 92 2320 0200 [PureIT]
    PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Address
    Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    View all PureIT / Hindustan Unilever contact information