[Resolved]  Pure -it water purifier — No one is responding for replacement of spares

The Pureit purifier suddenly developed leak at the battery area.When I tried to contact the
concerned people on the phone given in the website viz;[protected] no one picks up the phone to
attend my complaints.This is the state of affairs of the so called TATA company

Comments

It’s not even two months and again the water color turns green.
Now I am scared. This is high time now you people need to react.
So many people call me so many times. I do complaint and they say “WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU” but the same person never calls me back.
Now I do even attach the photos of the water turning green.
Earlier you people said that the water turning green reason may be:
• Sunlight: I did change the position of the water Purifier.
• Cleaning: Your own executive came and cleaned the Pure IT but the water turned green again in three days.

You people say it’s a challenge but it is not a real challenge.
Hope you come back to me.

Lavanya.

I am a resident of Andhra Pradesh and I have purchased Pure IT water filter 3.5 months back.
There are problems since day one:
• The lower chamber had some scratches on it.
• From the second month onwards the water started turning green. Initially I thought it was a problem with my cleaning during the starting days the algae used to form once in two weeks there after the algae started forming every alternate day which made me curious and I enquired my neighbors if it was the same problem and they told no. So I had raised a complaint for the first time.
• The customer care person came he cleaned the lower chamber and the tap and he informed me that if the problem arises then he will replace the lower chamber.
• He charged me Rs.55 for replacing the upper white filter.

For four days the water was fine and on the fifth day the fungus started forming in the lower chamber. So I had to complaint again and I clearly mentioned in my complaint that the water is turning green and need a replacement.
Today the customer care person comes to my house and he just sees the device from a distance and says that “The device needs to be replaced”.
So, he called his manager and informs the same. The manager asked us to wait for ten minutes. After ten minutes he gives me a call and asks me to call the customer care executives again. I stated him that I have already registered a complaint then why should I call them again…..his answer was “there is a difference between Fungus and Algae”.
He asked me call [protected] and inform them that algae is forming in the base chamber.

But why should I call you people again and again…………..it’s your responsibility………….it’s not about giving advertisement saying One Core and all that prove it in your device.

My husband, my kid, and myself all three o[censored]s were suffering from fever because of the water infection. I do also have all my Medical Reports stating the same.
Once we stopped using Pure It everything was fine.

If no action is taken then I know how to handle it.
I have purchased pureit last year and changes the kit on feb 24 . The billing amount was 510/- .
And the service agent changed 80 rupees extra without any justification [ i still have the bill with hand written correction of the agent].

According to pureit the long lasting battery kit [ which was purchased on 24th Feb 2010] should last till Oct 2010 provided 10 liters of water is consumed per day.

We generally re-fill pureit with 4 bottles of 2.5 lts of water bottle.Strangely the chlorine battery went down around 10 days back and since then i have logged 10 -15 complaints regarding the same.
Every day my complaints is escalated and withing two hours [around 8-9 PM everyday] the problem gets closed and I get an automated mobile message.

I would recommend anybody thinking to buy pureit to have a second thought.
It is unfortunate that a brand like HL has reduced to this kind of level.There is no customer service for pureit and they wash their hands off just after selling the product ...
Instead of giving false promises through ads they should concentrate on customer satisfaction to re-establish a brand value.
Diya Roy