[Resolved]  Purushottam Marketing Agency — Non Refund of Booking Amount

Sir with due respect I want to bring into your notice regarding non-refund of my booking amount by Purusottam Marketing Agency. I have booked a plot of 1500 Sqft at Mouza-Sundarpur, Thana-Chandaka, S.R.-Bhubaneswar, Dist-Khordha with Purusottam Marketing Agency, N1/16, IRC Village, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751015 on 25 Oct 2005 with an advance amount of Rs.5,000/-(Rupees Five Thousand Only) vide their money receipt No. 462. On October 2006 I applied for cancellation of my booking for the plot and asked for refund money i.e. Rs. 5,000/- and they told they will be sending the cheque to me by post, So, I waited till 13 Sep 2007 and again I wrote an application stating matter and asking for the refund. In between these two year from 2005 to 2007 I also rang up many times to the Managing Partner of the Agency Mr Udaykar Sahu but till date I have not receipt any cheque nor any reply from them regarding my refund. The Scan of the Money receipt attached for your kind and favorable reply and suggestion.Thanking you Sir. Yours' faithfully Gyanendra Das Mob:+[protected].
Non Refund of Booking Amount
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Needs reply at the earliest

Complaint categoryCategory: Other