[Resolved]  Puzzolana Machinery Fabricators-Hyderabad — Constant Harrasment for no fault

Hi! I hold SCB Credit Card Vide No:[protected]/visa since 12 years. My track record can be checked for reference. Since last two days I have been getting calls from[protected] demanding payment of Rs.28500/- immediately. The female speaks to me as though I am a big defaulter and never lends her ear to listen to me. Inspite of asking her to stop making calls, still I keep getting.

According to her I have paid short fall of Rs.500/- in my last bill which is not incorrect. The statement date of 18.6.2008 shows my due as Rs.9278.94.and my due date was 10.7.2008. I paid Rs.9279/-vide Chq No 776491/IDBI Bank on 5.7.2008.Infact more than the bill amount. I dont understand her claim of Rs.500/- short payment. Further I have not received any statement for July 2008 and cannot understand as to why she should demand immediate payment of Rs.28, 500/- without even sending the details.

I have limit of Rs.81, 000/- and my next due will fall only on 10.8.2008 and I have no overdues at all.

The attitude shown towards customer having 12 years track record with no fault is uncalled for and this has made me decide to stop using Standard Chartered Card with immediate effect till I hear apology from your end for all the mental agony caused and rough treatment meeted out to me. If I do not hear any apology I am clear SCB doesn't want to have me as Card Holder and I will have no other alternative but to cancel the card.

Will look for your response and immediate action on the female who has been harassing me day in day out. You can check the number of calls made from the above number.

With dissapointment

T.R.Bharathan
Mobile : [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:22:19
Complaint comments  4 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

i completed my deploma in mechnical engg. with 62% in[protected].i want a good career through your company.
i have completed my deploma in mechanical engg. with 60%. i have intersted to do the job in your companey
sir, does complaints in this forum help or it is supplemental other than personal complaints

Company:Puzzolana Machinery Fabricators-Hyderabad