[Resolved]  PVAPS Pvt Ltd. — PF DELAYED

I had worked as Customer Care Executive in Reliance Web World
I applied for withdraw of my Provident Fund on[protected] At RCIL Head Office.Plot no-17 ,Ind Area,Phs-1,Chandigarh but I am yet to receive my PF.At that time Mr. Raj Wadhwa was ([protected]) was handling these type of quries.They have given us TAT of maximum 6 mnths .But now its 11 mnths.

Below is the detail for the same
Name on EPF : Inder deep singh
PF A/c No. : DL/31881/8143
Employer : PragatiValue Added Employability Solution Pvt Ltd.
Employe Code No. : 27605036

Waiting for reply.

Comments

pvaps solution pvt.ltd — PF NOT RECEIVED

I SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS FOR PF WITHDARW ON 23.03.2009 BUT STILL NOT RECEIVED PF AMOUNT CREDITED

employee code 27604889
Name : ,Manish Israni
Company name : PVAPS
PF ACCOUNT NO : DL/31881/8163

MY CONTACT NO [protected]
SIR MY NAME IS ARUN KUMAR DHYANI I WAS WORKING WITH RELIANCE COMMUNICATION ON THE PAY ROLE OF PVAPS I WAS WORKING IN RELIANCE WEBWORLD NOIDA. I WORKED THERE FOR TWO YEARS I LEFT MY JOB ON 02 SEPT 2007 I HAVE SUBMITTED MY PF FORM THREE TIMES IN A231 OKHLA PHASE 1 INDS. AREA DELHI SIR BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PF I DONT KNOW MY PF NUMBER MY EMPLOYEE ID IS 27601274 SIR KINDLY HELP ME TO KNOW THE EXACT STATUS.
SIR MY NAME IS SANJAY MANUBHAI PARMAR I WAS WORKING WITH RELIANCE COMMUNICATION ON THE PAY ROLE OF PVAPS AND RHRS I WAS WORKING IN RELIANCE BROADBAND VADODARA, GUJARAT. I WORKED APRIL 2006 TO FEB 2009 I LEFT MY JOB 06 FEB 2009 I HAVE SUBMITTED MY PF FORM TWO TIMES. SIR BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PF. MY PF NUMBER IS DL/31881/7368 AND MH/VASHI/118056/593.MY EMPLOYEE ID IS 02697 SIR KINDLY HELP ME TO KNOW THE EXACT STATUS. MY CELL NUMBER IS[protected].

Complaint categoryCategory: Employees