[Resolved]  PVR Cinemas - Mulund (Mumbai) — Not allowed food for a 1 yr old child in PVR Cinemas Mulund

I had a v bad experience when i went to watch movie at PVR Cinemas in Mulund Today afternoon.I have a one yr old child, who happened to sleep in the car during the long drive from Thane to Mulund. I had taken little food & 1 biscuit packet for her since she hadnt eaten proper lunch from home. But the security & the staff did not let us take the biscuit inside saying that its against rules. How can a reputed Multiplex make such stringent rules - that too for a 1 yr old child. FInally, after too much requests, they said that the biscuit can be taken during interval. What kind of rule is this now? I do understand outside food not being allowed for adults. But how can anyone make a 1 yr old child understand that she can be hungry only during interval. When popcorn & other stuff are allowed during the whole movie period, why deprive a 1 yr old chiild from her basic needs? Later during interval, the biscuit wasnt served. I had to go & remind them.

Pls think twice before setting up such illogical, non customer friendly rules.

In case you plan to continue such rules, pls mention this on the ticket itself

PVR Cinemas Phone