[Resolved]  pws — complaint against RESIDENCE WELFARE ASSOCIATIONS

Good Morning Sir,

Myself Pawan Verma & I am living in Motia Khan, M.I.G Flat, Pahar Ganj, I am living here from the last 20 years, I would like to tell you that there 3 kinds of flats, one is H.I.G, second is M.I.G & third is L.I.G . There should be one association in motia khan but there is runing 3 association and in between there is our association is called AAWAS KALYAN SMITI who is 15 years old and rejistered, I am the chairman of this Smiti, second is D.D.A FLAT OWNER WELFARE ASSOCIATION and in this assoiciation there is only 43 M.I.G Flats( flat no- 1 to 43 ) and chairman is Mr. C.L.Marwah R/O 19-A, Third Association is Handling Mr. H.S.Vardi, R/O 53-A M.I.G & in third association there is only 26 flats ( flat no-44 to 70 ).Both associations are just making a money, they are defaulters.

Honerable Smt. Sheela Dixit launch a BHAGIDARI SCHEME that's why we wish that our colony should be added in this Scheme, and for our colony future there shoud be One Association who will take every responsiblity about our colony, who can stop robbery and snaching, who can stop eve-teasing etc.

so kindly request that take a seriour action and make a ELECTION between all Associations in Motia Khan, Pahar Ganj.

( Chairman )
Pawan Verma

Comments

pws — SIM card blocking

dear sir,
i have lost my bsnl mobile at bus station pls block my sim card my mobile no is [protected].
plpls i humbly request you to pls block my sim card.

regards
--Naresh--
there is Total 1235 Flats
Dear Bangaloreans,
There is Particularly One Residents Association here in Bangalore, which I do not like to bring it out, Instead of Trying to Resolve Residents Issues, Grievances & Problems, has been very Pro-Actively Supporting People who are Creating Nuisance, What is more is This Residents Association has been Hugely Supporting A Couple of Nuisance Creating People here from Several Years Providing all Sorts of Amenities, Facilities & even other kinds of Support. This is a Shame on the Residents Associations who have been giving more than 100% Support to Such Nuisance Creating People in these Residential Areas. Please be more Careful when You Approach Residents Associations like these.
In RU Block Pitampura New Delhi, there is menace of security guards and president of association.

Security Guard is the menace for the society. Whenever they want they close gates and do not enter the resident to enter.
If at night any of vehicle is unlock, it is sure that vehicle will theft away. Even at sometime theft have occurred in 7-8 car togather.

Security guard do not allow entry vegetable vendors unless they give some vegetables to them for free. Moreover they charge more than Rs. 100/- in white from them. They never allow gardeners to enter into society unless they bribe something to them.

They never allow school vans to enter into society unless they bribe security guards or president something. Small kids have to get outside society and walk down.

President is really goon. President never allow fair elections in society.They will never allow anybody to enter unless some money is given to him.

At once he had to left his position because some fair people took over association. During that period of 2 year, even he did not have money to feed his family.

Now he again took over with his illegal power some commercial players in society. Now he has two cars and 4 flats in society.

Nobody wants to waste his time to vanish all these, hence it is flourishing.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other