[Resolved]  QHMPL Group — defective MP3 player

Respected sir/madam,

This is Nitika Talwar from Roorkee, Uttarakhand. I wish to state that i bought a new Quantum hi-tech mp-3 player(QHMPL GROUP) at rupees 650/- on 3-4-2009. Within one month o[censored]se it stopped working.As it was having the warranty of 6 months, so i gave it back to the dealer( Param Computers, 1st floor ,N.C RamChander Market, Civil Lines, Roorkee(U.K). I got it back after around 35 days n it was again not working properly and its battery was upset. so i again went to the dealer, after that i got it after almost 25 days, this time also it was still not working. Now also that mp-3 player is with me in a non-functioning state.The service of that company is very poor and after servicing also the product is not giving satisfactory results.

I bought that player from my pocket money which i was collecting from so many months. I am a student,and being a hosteler i bought it to concentrate on my studies, but due to the supply of this defective product, my studies were effected alot during exam times which cannot be recovered. Please help me out with this.
Eagerly waiting for your response
With regards,
Nitika Talwar

Comments

QHMPL Group — about customer service

wat sort of customer support do u have, i tried to contact global i tech mrchantising new delhi with both the numbers provided, no one is responding, if any one answers call, he /she handovers to other one, not at all responsible, they use to connect here and there

joy stick not able to get used in game

i am not able to use joy stick even after installing drivers, help out