[Resolved]  Quadros Motor Pvt. Ltd. - Goa (Suzuki Motorcycle Dealer) — False Promise

Dear Consumer Forum,

This is to get to your attention that the Suzuki Motorcycle Showroom situated in Margao Goa by the name of Quadros Motor Pvt. Ltd.
3 Reva Appartment, Opp. Multipurpose School, Borda Margao
Margao - 403601 Goa - West
Tel.: [protected], [protected], [protected],[protected]

is big time fake, as this showroom has no professionalism, we had booked a Suzuki Access 125 in the month of October 09, where we were promised a delivery after 15 days, keeping in mind we had done advance full payment, bike is booked under the name of shahajan , my father.
what we observed is that there is no professionalism, in terms of commitment and follow up.
we as customer have to call every time and inquire about the delivery, showroom has no role to call the customer and inform if bike is available and collect your bike or anything of that sort of, this showroom has no Showroom Manager, it is the Director who decides which bike to be given to whichever party, every time we call for the status of the delivery, we get a newer date & it get postpone.
We would really like to understand, why do we have wait for such a long time in spite of doing the full payment in advance, where is the money getting utilised.

Comments

shah motors pvt. ltd. — REMOVE MY NAME

We are already setteled loan amt. against 3,76,692.60 in to 1,92,200 on dated 30/3/10.

So, Pls remove my name from cibil s/w.

my loan A/C no. is LADEL[protected]

I definitely agree to this that the branch does not have any professionalism and are very unorganised.
We had booked for Access 125, but was told that it would take 3 months to get it. Since we needed the bike urgently we were given a bike that was transferred from another person.We were told that it would be transferred to my name, however when the RC book came in which took them 3 months, had the name of the Owner who had booked the bike and my name was mentioned on it that as the second owner of the bike(2nd hand bike).So though i paid in full (in Cash) to the office the bike shows it is 2nd hand.
I would want to take action about the same however do not know what to do.This has caused so much of inconvenience that the excitement of having a new bike is there no more.
Kindly guide so that i can take necessary action about them.