[Resolved]  quantumfundsonline.us — Can't withdraw money from my account

I have made an investment in quantumfundsonline.us some time ago and there is roughly 1500 USD in my account and i want to withdraw some money to invest in Unipay2u.com and visa rev.com. They are offering withdrawal through Western Union Money Transfer only on 5th and 20th of every month. But when i try on those particular days the message is "Withdraw requests Will not be accepted now." "Please submit only on the specified days.". CAN ANY BODY HELP ME

Comments

I too facing the same problem since April/May2010. Now website shows SITE IS UNDER MAINTENANCE entries will be allowed shortly. Hope this is not the final signal of closing of website. If it happens than it ll not good to somebody as i ve invested wit great dream which was shown by my spl 1.

Taj Ranjer
Arunachal Pradesh.
Not you are one of the victim of this company, me to suffered from same tention and there are might be hundred thousands are there. In my opinion we should united against the company and we should try to attract the attention o[censored]NO or Human Rights Organization. We must do some thing for the justice of midle class people and poor Indian's. I know well, there are many poor people who invested their every thing to earn somethig more. But what the company had done is unforgivable.
I agree with the above. I am suffering the same problem. I don't know when the Company will start giving interest in liquid form. I invested money with great hope to do some thing in future. With great trouble, I managed money and invested but now I am passing sleepless night.

I request both the Company masters and investers to find out its solution.

I request both the Company masters and investers to find out its solution.

My Email ID:- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Please Details my Email Address.
thanks