[Resolved]  qutab gas , vasant kunj new delhi — poor customer service

I am a consumer og Indane Gas and being seviced by m/s qutab Gas ,vasant kunj , new delhi. Firstly its almost impossible to get the telephone of the said agency as the receiver is all the time kept off the hook, secondly even after booking the gas the agency take its on sweet time to supply the gas. Indane must change the agency in this area.
Gp capt Mahesh Gupta

Comments

Yes am totally agree of Mr. Gupta's complaint, I have also the connection with qutab gas agency, even since morning am trying the number but its looks they have hand off the receiver and I am not getting the number. My humble request to Indane to change either this agency or atleast provide us service.
Ramesh Kumar Duggal
i have connection with qutub gas agency frm last many years but even after booking the gas 14 december there is no delievery of gas.we remind them daily they replied today they sent but no delievery.Action should be take immediately our no is QT272
please change this agency otherwise they people are making fool of every body, since morning m trying his number but still not getting.this is not first time, it happen regularly.please take action immideately otherwise they can run there shows.

If you can book your gas they never give booking number and when you not get gas on time they refused to say that you have'nt book this gas.

Please change this agency to sake of every perosn who can not get the after paying the amount.
I would like to mention that it is not only delay in supply but problem with quntity

Tanya
Andheria More
tht
gyt
I have booked my refill (consumer no. 28998) on 7th Feb 2015, I have got an SMS that cylinders is delivered on 16 Feb 2015. But regretfully no cylinder is delivered yet to us.

I have been frequently calling to their office numbers but the numbers[protected] &[protected] goes busy all the time. If some time it rings no effort is made to pick up the phone by Qutub Gas Service.

An immediate action must be taken against this agency.