R. Piyarelall Import & Export Ltd. — Non Receipt of Provident Fund Contribution.

Ref. :: My P.F. Code No. WB/CAL/40319/8.
Establishment Code : WB40319
Name of Establishment : M/s. R. Piyarelall Import & Export Ltd.

First of all, I apologies for intrude upon your valuable time. But, I have no other option left.

I regret to inform you that till date my previous employer has not bothered to submit my claim with the Provident Fund Authority as instructed by the Provident Fund Authority vide their letter Ref. No. A/015/WB/40319/Gr.1/532(i), dt. 15.09.2009 received from EPFO, Kolkata, although a considerable time have elapsed and I have complied all the formalities from my part.

I made several telephonic requests to Mr. Dilip Agarwal, person responsible ([protected]), to get the formalities completed and arrange to submit my claim with Provident Fund office, so that I can get my entire dues lying with Provident Fund Authority. But, they are very reluctant to do so and trying to drop the matter in some pretext or other, every time, since last 9 months.

It seems, I will never get the claim and my money deposited will be forfeited in absence of submission of relevant papers by the employer.

I am extremely aggravated with their negative attitude and finding no other alternatives; I am approaching you for redressal, Sir.

I am once again reiterate the case history for your immediate reference

I worked at R. Piyarelall Import & Export Ltd. for since the year August, 2001 till April, 2009.

During the period of my service, the Company has deducted my contribution towards Provident Fund every month, but unfortunately, never received any documents / statement in support of the same from the company or the Provident Fund Office.

I have submitted my resignation from the service of the company on 10th March, 2009.

On approaching several times it was confirmed by the Company that the P.F. account is lying disputed and therefore, I will not be able to get the money towards Provident Fund for an indefinite period of time.

Kindly take appropriate steps so that I can get my Provident Fund & Pension amount at the earliest possible.

I shall be highly grateful for your kind intervention in this matter.

Best regards,

Sourav Sinha
Shushang Raj Smrity, Halisahar, Barendragoly,
Ghosh Para Main Road, North 24 Parganas.
West Bengal.