[Resolved]  R Y Buildcon Pvt Ltd — car lifted by mr.Ankur Monga

Dear Sir
Mr. Ankur Monga came to my residence with 5----6 persons and forcely took key of my honda civic from my driver. i talked him on phone he told me to reach laxminagar office with 4 instalments but he was not there some mr. shubhang was there he refused to giving car &not received payment by me.He told me to go tishajari court where i met mr.taneja ur company:advocate, but no result . i have him written request to pay my all pending instalments but they refused.ur advocate sent me notices at wrong address i showed them my correct address then they said it is by mistake.
I wud like to inform u that i have paid approx 21 instalmets without any bouncing.i was always one of the good coustomer o[censored]r bank, you can ask about my reputation ur branch manager of moradabad branch,
Due to extreme downfall in market i cud not pay instalments but now i promise to pay timely instalments so pl. instruct ur staff to realese my car for which i m willing to pay pending instalments &penelty.
yesterday mr.ankur refused to provide details of my payment record so pl. sent this on my mail id.thanks
Rajeeev Bhatnagar(loan agreement no.CF3908234DATED 29.05.2007)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Sir
I RAJEEEV BHATNAGAR POSTED TODAY COMPLAINT REF:MR.ANKUR MONGA LIFTED MY CAR THIS IS CASE OF KOTAK MAHENDRA PRIME.PL. DO NEEDFUL THANKS
REGARDS