[Resolved]  RA 18 SINGLE DOOR REFRIGERATOR — COOLING PROBLEM & MORE ELECTRICITY TAKEN

I am totally unsatisfied with samsung.<br />
My name is Rajesh Goswami C-532 Chawla colony BallabhGarh (Faridabad) Ph. No. [protected], [protected]<br />
We bought a Samsung refrigerator on 13-July 07 from FINE ELCTRONICS, MAIN BAZAR BALLABGARH, This refrigerator was not functioning from APRIL 09 and a complained was lodget with The dealer & costomer care no[protected]on 20/05/09 after 6 days a service mechanic from samsung. checked the fridge& found that no problem .mechanic <br />
asked fridge need cleaning.my wife & self fridge was done cleaned. but same problem occured. a complained on 27 may-09 was lodged the dealer & customer care agian. mechanic checked the fridge & found the compresser was not functioning.we tried to contact the engineer & compresser will be changed . but he was not came to till date .at persent fridge cooling not done properly & more electricity taken.<br />
meter reading observed 200 units inplace of 100 units for one month due to compresser weakness problem.iam daily two time follup with custmer care . but no responce from samsung company. after two days iam sending the massage to all friend & companies the samsung product are very bad . so this fridge my first & last product of samsung .
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Samsung make single door Refrigeretor — Cooling not working

The 170 ltr Refrigeretor cooling system is not working since last 4 month.pl arrange your service personnel to rectify the same.
Contact me through my mail id and My Contact details are

plot no-39, Flat no-16,