[Resolved]  Raahul Engineering Services — Two wheeler Insurence Reciept Not recieved in 8 months

No Policy Papers Received
Hello!

This is in regards to the Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance policy which I had signed up for in December 2008 for my two wheeler Hero Honda spender 120CC. I took this policy from Growth way Capital from kodambakkam in Chennai Branch and the lady who had signed me up for this resigned a month later form this office and since then my Insurance was in hell. I had no policy papers coming in, in fact nothing at all, not even an acknowledgment from Reliance. Upon enquiring with Growth way Capital employees I was harassed. I would be glad to see some strict actions can be taken against it. I've proofs like Bank Statement and Payment Receipts showing I paid for Insurance. These credentials can be produced as and when desired.The policy is about to come close to renewal date and I'm not sure what to be done. My vehicle's Details:

Hero Honda Spender 2003 modal
TN 22 AB 2782
Name: Saradha Swaminathan
plot no:3B, first link street, sadasivanagar(North)Madippakkam, Chennai

Growth way Capital office deatials
Head office
New no:241, Old No:85, 86, Ziyad court, 3rd floor, Rangarajapuram Main Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai-600024, Tel, Fax:[protected] Mobile:[protected], [protected]

Please look into this seriously and update me ASAP.

Yours sincerely
A.Sivasankaran (Promoter cum Service Engineer)
Raahul Engineering Services