[Resolved]  RACE 24 HOUR CAR HELP LINE of PRJ GROUP — MEMBERSHIP NON ACTIVATION

RACE CAR 24 HOURS BREAKDOWN SERVICE- I HAD GOT MY OLD MEMBERSHIP ( SDQ 9201)RENEWED BY PAYING 399/- TO PRJ AGENT DURING THE MONTH
JUNE 2010.

TODAY I WHEN I NEED THEIR SERVICE, IT IS INFORMED THAT MEMBERSHIP IS INACTIVE/NO RECORD FOUND.

FOR THE LAST 5-6 YEARS SAME MEMBERSHIP IS ACTIVATED AFTER ITS RENEWAL. I AM NOT ABLE TO FOUND THEIR RECEIPT /KEPT THE RECORD ASSUMING THAT IT WILL BE UP DATED AUTOMATICALLY.

ANIL SHARMA

Comments

i am race member for last four year my membership no is DEL[protected] and from Sunday i am trying to contect them on their no.[protected] but no body is picking the phone. even i try their membership no.[protected] and there is no reply. i am going to consumer court for filing of my complain

ashok sharma

+91+[protected]
RACE CAR 24 HOURS BREAKDOWN SERVICE- I HAD GOT MY OLD MEMBERSHIP RENEWED BY PAYING 399/- IN CASH ON 11TH MAY 2011 TO PRJ AGENT SH. HARISH FROM JUST SOLUTIONS(MOBILE NO. [protected]
NOW IT IS INFORMED THAT MEMBERSHIP IS INACTIVE/NO RECORD FOUND.

THERE IS NO SERIAL NO. ON THE RECEIPT.NEW CARD NO. DLF0926 WHERE AS CARD NO. GIVEN ON IS DEL[protected]
N K SARIN
RACE is the worst service provider i have seen in my life. I took membership of both my car as well as for my 2 wheeler. On 25/05/2011, there was a puncture in my 2 wheeler, I called on[protected] and there was no one to pick up the phone from 12:40 till 13:15. I had no option but to pull my bike for about 3 kms and repaired the puncture from the petrol pump. Once again on 28/05/2011 i got starting problem in my car and once again i called on[protected] and still there was no response thereafter i called on mobile no. [protected] when one of your representatives lifted the phone and after listening for one second kept it down without checking up what has happened and what action your company is taking. My membership No. is DEL[protected] for my 2 wheeler and for car is DEL[protected].
The above shows the deficiency in service for which you have already been paid for and I would like to have an explanation as to what action you are taking, otherwise i shall be compelled to recourse to whatever action I may deem fit.

Mohit Wason
Race the worst service provider i have seen in my life. My membership No. is DEL[protected] for My ALTO Car. On 20/05/2011, there was some starting problem with my car next to Maharani Bagh crossing at 20:35. I called on[protected], after around 20 min some one lifted up the phone and said that our mechanic will take around 1 hour to come. After waiting for around 1 hour 30 min when I make another call the representative said that mechanic will take another 1 hour to come. There was no option left for me only to call a private mechanic from Noida to repair my car. Just tell what is the benefit to get service from such type of service providers who are cheaters. They only know to get money from the consumers but at the time of providing service they are a big zero.

Mukesh Chand
This is a service sector and service for emergency, my car is not taking start since yesterday and I am trying again and again at 40007000 but there is no response. I think this a worse service provider. If you are taking care of your customer pl call me at [protected] and my car no is Dl 8CJ 2542 which is waiting for your technician.
Shyam Goel
I think this is not a way to provide a service. Only one telephone number 40007000 is given for complained which is no replied since four days. There is no response of complained on line as yet. We think this a cheating with customer. The customers should move to consumer court against the company and claim compensation for loss of funds and time. Shyam Goel [protected]
I totally agree with all the comments mentioned above. Infact I am also trying their helpline number 40007000 and membership query number 43525308 but no one picks up the phone. I have been trying this for the past two days. RACE peple were after my life to get the membership renewed and once I paid Rs. 500/- for a year...there has been no response. They are all cheaters and we MUST move to Consumer court to put them right. We should all do a collective effort and put the complaint jointly. I can be contacted at [protected]. In case if I do not pick up the phone due to some meeting or so, SMS can be send. Let us join hands to teach lesson to these type of fraud companies.

PRJ Group — Cheating

even after paying full maount asked by PRJ group for car service breakdown, they have not provided the service. they even do not know how to talk, they are not even bothored to take phone. this is the worst compnay and people, i have seen in my life.
totally dissatisfied with their service. Helpline nos never answers trying for the last 2 years. Control room is also equally non responsive. Your managers Mr. Gaurav Chaudhary & Mr. Manpreet Singh do not respond and switch off their mobile after one call. This tried during last 2 months at three different occassions. Everyone keeps giving some body else's mobile no. who again does'nt give any answer. I am member for the last 3 years. My current customer code is DEL[protected]. How is this hopeless organization working. If somebody is worried let him call me and enquire at my cell no. Otherwise I will talk to the owner of PRJ and let him see the state of affairs. In any case your betraying organization will not be able to fool me next time. I will also tell all in my contact to give contract to your competitors. If still you are HONEST, dare to talk to me.
Today, it is 2nd October, 2011. Race car helpline is the worst helpline I have seen and also from the comments given by others. My membership no. is DEL[protected] taken by me on 15/02/2011 by paying a cheque of Rs. 460/- valid for 15 months till 14/05/2011. Today at around 6:45 p.m. my car had the starting problem and I tried RACE CAR HELPLINE nos. 40007000, [protected] as well as [protected]. On the first two nos. bell was going on but there was no response while on the third number, after two-three bells, the operator was disconnecting the same. Somehow, after around 20 minutes someone picked the second phone but did not write the breakdown complaint asking me to try 40007000. When I insisted that no-one is responding on that phone, he said he cannot help me as complaint can be written on that number only. I again tried the 40007000 and to my luck it was picked up by someone and my complaint got recorded at around 7:17 p.m. Although, the time to attend the complaint is normally half an hour, I waited thereafter till 8:00 p.m. I had no other option as well because on 2nd October, the whole DELHI market was closed and there was no mechanic around. I again started trying their numbers continuously till 8:30 but without any result. Luckily I had the number of the person who took the membership cheque from me. I contacted him who told me that he had left the service of RACE but somehow he promised to help me by asking his friend who is still in the service of RACE. At around 8:40 p.m. I was still on the road when I received a call from [protected] (the third number) that their help vehicle had also broken down and would reach me in another one to one and a half hour. At that moment I called my friends and get my car towed to my home by their car. On reaching home, I again started trying theri number and again complete bell going on without any response. At around 9:45 p.m., someone picked up phone no. [protected], who listned to my complaint and the whole story but astonishingly, replied that there is no complaint booked against my car no. or my mobile no. during the past 24 hours. He recorded the complaint afresh and promised that within half an hour mechanic would reach my place. Again, since 10:40 p.m. I am trying thier numbers as no mechanic has turned up. 40007000 ia continuously giving me busy tone now which was giving ringing tone, On [protected] I am getting a computerised message that the dialed number is switched off. [protected] is not giving any reponse or tone and is being disconnected after 2-3 seconds. It is now 11:50 p.m. and still waiting for their mechanic to turn up or any phone call to tell me the exact position of my complaint .
VED PRAKASH NAGPAL
CAR NO. : DL 4 CG 7229
MOBILE NO. : [protected]
Yes i do agree with all the complainants as I am myself a victim of pathetic car helpline services provided by the Race Car Helpline. Whenever you call[protected] either the number is always going busy or nobody doesn't care to pick the call. Even if they do by mistake they just simply say that they do not have a spare car to assist or solve your problem. I mean why they are running the business when they can't manage it. They are just duping lakhs and crores of people relying on RACE a 24 hour Car Helpline services Company.
I am member of RACE for the last four years and on 13th Feb. 2012, for the first time needed theitr help. I had inadvertently locked my car keys inside the car, parked the car and entered my office in NOIDA, sector 59. I 9 P.M. I realized the mistake and called Race on[protected], it seems it was out of order as it was busy constantly for half an hour. I was also calling them on [protected] but no one was picking up the phone. Imagine the plight of a girl standing alone in the parking lot with no help forthcoming. Eventually I got connected at 10 P.M. and was promised that their recovery vehicle would arrive in 20 minutes time. I waited till 11 P.M. ( In between calling race again and again but with no result). Then I had no choice other than breaking the glass of my car which I did and reached home in East Delhi around 11.45 P.M. Next day I called RAce OFFICE TO LODGE MY COMPLAINT AND and was given the number of one Mr. Gill ([protected]) . I have been trying to contact Mr Gill since then but it seems he is willfully not picking up the phone. I do not understand why they are not deputing some sensible officer for this kind of situation.

Roohi Srivastava
DL3CM9010 (Membership card N0. DEL[protected]
RACE CAR 24 HOURS BREAKDOWN SERVICE- I HAD GOT MY MEMBERSHIP ( ABC11395)RENEWED TO PRJ AGENT DURING THE MONTH April 2011.

TODAY I WHEN I NEEDED THEIR SERVICE, IT IS INFORMED THAT MEMBERSHIP IS INACTIVE/NO RECORD FOUND.

Ramesh Kotni
[protected]@gmail.com
Hello Friends, I have also been taking the membership from PRJ (for RACE/ Cross Road/ Speed) from last 4-5 years but never required the service but 2-3 times I had tried to activate their code or done a mock call for getting service then found that our registration is not there in their record and not able to get it activated due to their server or some other problem. As a practice, within 7-8 months PRJ peoples starts calling for renewal by saying that our membership is gone to expire and need renewal. Generally we (customer) are not able to keep safe the cash receipt wherein the renewal period is written and on the card it is no where written. They try to take advantage of that by keep on calling us for renewal.

The phone nos.[protected] and[protected] mentioned on the RACE card are not at all reachable. RACE is not giving services right now and I think for a long but it was not ever informed by PRJ to their existing customer that these nos. are not available for getting service. Now PRJ is coming up with another name (Action...) because PRJ has accumulated so much bad name in market.

Seems that this is all fraud activities going on by PRJ. They are basically the agent of car helpline service companies to sell their membership which they are doing year on year. We pay the membership amount to secure a hassle free service in case of any breakdown our vehicle on road and especially on odd hours.

Today (14th Apr'12) the PRJ guy came to me for getting the renewal money but I refused to do that considering mine and yours experience with them. So, friends BEWARE.

Thanks Ramesh Adhikari