[Resolved]  Radha Raman Gas Agency, Indane — Delay in gas delivery and not providing BLUE BOOK

NEVER EVER BOOK A NEW CONNECTION FROM RADHA RAMAN GAS AGENCY. THE PROPRIETOR MR ASISH SAHA IS A CORRUPT PERSON FROM HEAD TO HEEL. I had booked my refill order on 10/12/08. Today is the 25/12/08 and my cylinder yet not delivered. I called them on several occasions and each time they lied telling me that my gas was on the way. On 23/12/08 the refill-man came to my place, my gate-man possessed the booking slip book, but the refill-man just made my gate-man a fool and demanded the BLUE BOOK from him. When I called their office, they again tried to escape from the situation by showing lame some silly excuses. I demanded a BLUE BOOK but they told me they just could not help me regarding this matter. When I got this connection, Mr Asish Saha, the corrupt proprietor of Radha Raman Gas Service told us they do not provide BLUE BOOK because customers generally do not know how to maintain it and lose it in many cases. So never BOOK A NEW CONNECTION FROM RADHA RAMAN GAS SERVICE.

Complaint categoryCategory: Gas Stations